Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 10-18-2013, 11:47 AM
Approved Member

Thumbs up Il-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad - Early Access in November

1C Game Studios is thrilled to announce the IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad early access date for everyone who purchased the Premium Edition of the game. Premium Edition owners will be able to take off into the Stalingrad skies and become part of one of the most important battles of WWII starting November 12, 2013 . Standard Edition purchasers will gain early access in December 2013 . The exact date is to be announced.

The opening of early access will mean a discontinuation of the current pre-order options with the Standard and Premium Editions becoming unavailable at their current prices ($49.99 USD & $89.99 USD respectively). However, anyone who missed the initial pre-order opportunity will still be able to try their hand at virtual aerial combat and participate in the early access program by ordering the Premium Edition for $94.99 USD.

The price of the digital version of IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad, scheduled for Spring 2014, will be $59.99 USD for the Standard Edition and $99.99 USD for the Premium Edition.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:32 PM
Approved Member

Will we see some videos of gameplay?
Old 12-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Approved Member

Default Battle Of Stalingrad = COD - RESKINNED, till otherwise indicated

From an independent analysis the latest December 2013 released images still look more like re-skins of IL-2 than anything else. My Flight 'crew' could not believe that these were anything other than IL-2 skins.

Are and high def videos that would indicate otherwise?

Are there any videos that would show and flight/combat/kill/terrain sequences that do not appear as IL-2?

Vaporware/re-skins

Thanks
Old 12-12-2013, 12:44 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUDLEY1977 View Post
From an independent analysis the latest December 2013 released images still look more like re-skins of IL-2 than anything else. My Flight 'crew' could not believe that these were anything other than IL-2 skins.

Are there any videos that would show and flight/combat/kill/terrain sequences that do not appear as IL-2?

Vaporware/re-skins

Thanks
Geeze, at least have some facts before you bash it. Looks pretty good to me, and there's plenty of webcasts, videos, in game shots etc..... Hopefully it will be what CLOD promised but couldn't deliver... I can't run it until I get a new machine with better video card anyway, but no need to be a hater..
Old 12-12-2013, 01:56 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUDLEY1977 View Post

Vaporware/re-skins

Thanks
Some of these might change your mind...
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...s0bQiGRcR3fMZT

Or they may not. If you think it looks like a reskin then just keep playing IL-2 1946. 1946 is a great game. But looks are more than skin deep and there are some real behind the scenes changes that I'm looking forward to: ground handling, damage modeling, career mode, etc.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:21 AM
Approved Member

A little update..

Week 1 Early Acess

Week 2 Early Access

Week 6 Early Access

It is coming along.. Note this is not the final map and as of the Wk 6 video it is still 36%.