Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim

Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim Real-time strategy game set in the magical kingdom with indirect control of the player’s heroes.

Old 02-28-2012, 07:37 PM
Approved Member

Default Royal Feat and rking rat mission

Any idea how to play this misssion ?. The most anoying thing is lack of control of heroes ... theres army of serpents destroying my city .. my Ranger lord can wipe them ... but he prefer to go for a coffe. I start to get annoyed but that system

I tried rat misssion instead its even worse. Thats ridiciuoluous before i build anything i have already swarms of rats in my base ;/ I saw a videos of that mission, but as i read there was a bug when building were building much faster on 5x. Even copying thier moves i have no chance to do anything, bacause i cant build that fast

OK i have passed the dragon. But this rat is crazy

I Solved both mission, advices on the net are actually bad and unrealistic for rat mission,

Last edited by Elwin; 02-29-2012 at 09:13 PM.