Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2009, 04:25 PM
Approved Member

Talking Screenshots in game of BoP?

what about some personal screenshots of Birds of Prey in game? someone have yet the Me 262, Me 163 or the HE 172 ???
upload some image
Core2Quad 9400 2.66Ghz 45nm - 4x2gb ddr2 800 Kingston = 8GBRAM - XFX Radeon HD 5850 Black Edition 1Gb DDR5 765Mhz/1440steam/ 4.5Gbps- 1/2 Terabyte Wn D 32mb - Mother Assus P5QLE - P&C Silencer 750W - Sentey RJA246 LCD 4 coolers - DVD/RW 20x LG - LCD Samsung P2350n 23" - Edifier C2 2.1+1

waiting for: Il-2: Armée de l’Air; Continuation War; Battle for Moscow; Stalingrad; El Alamein; Sicily; The West Air Campaign; Berlin
ZakKandrachoff
Old 11-13-2009, 09:00 PM
Registered Member

there's this wonderful site called gamefaqs.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox...ge/946815.html

next time, jfgi.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:14 PM
Approved Member

Actually I think it's a great idea for a thread. We had a similar one for BF: BC screenshots and it was great. Unfortunately taking screenshots while playing online is a bit tricky, but you could take some sweet offline ones...
Old 11-13-2009, 11:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteStates View Post
Actually I think it's a great idea for a thread. We had a similar one for BF: BC screenshots and it was great. Unfortunately taking screenshots while playing online is a bit tricky, but you could take some sweet offline ones...
Everything good and all... but you can't take Screenshots on the 360 and i beleive only on the PS3.

i did thaught that it was possible to Download a screen program, let's say fraps, on a cd disk, and then dowload it on your console, but that might be stupid to ask....
Old 11-13-2009, 11:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddisback View Post
Everything good and all... but you can't take Screenshots on the 360 and i beleive only on the PS3.
Yeah but you have a better network service...can't have it all
Old 11-13-2009, 11:59 PM
Registered Member

Actually, you CAN potentially get screenshots/video recordings from a 360 but it requires a bunch of A/V equipment and it's just not worth it unless you're into seriously making machinima or something of the sort.
Old 11-14-2009, 12:47 AM
lighuetre

Thanks for the kind welcomes.....made my day! my grouchy old cat likes things her way..period...she is one of a kind (we all say that dont we?!) actually we are tied at the hip so even look a bit alike, being a bit portly....i had my last "tied at the hip" friend till he was 18 yrs. old...bluepoint siamese...jees i loved that cat..i still see him around and its been 20 yrs since he walked through the veil. i will see if i can get some pix on soon...of dogs too...got some awesome photos...just have to figure it out how to put them on...i am old but not stupid so who knows, maybe even today!!!!! had the dogs since they were wee little puppies, so they are still my babies...
Old 11-14-2009, 01:51 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddisback View Post
i did thaught that it was possible to Download a screen program, let's say fraps, on a cd disk, and then dowload it on your console, but that might be stupid to ask....
Just a tad matey, but its cool. 360 can only run software made for it, you cant load up any software and run it yourself. Basically unless its a game or an MS app for 360 it wont work. MS apps are things like the new Sky TV player in the UK or Netflix in the US.

MS go out of there way to lock down the console as much as possible to milk customers for every penny.

As for the pics; Its a crying shame we cant grab any on 360, there has been tons of times Ive wanted to grap a pic. Like last time I flew online, my teammate was a damn good flyer and was covering my 6 like a mofo. I panned back for a sec to see his tracer fire rip through a 109 on my tail while we were in a rolling climb. It was one of those "WOW!" shots were the game just looks mouthwateringly good, with the sunflare the shadowing the con trails etc etc.

Sigh.

Last edited by Lexandro; 11-14-2009 at 01:56 AM.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:53 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteStates View Post
There is already a sticky thread above.
Old 11-14-2009, 02:57 PM
Approved Member

Ahhh sorry trk...didn't realise My bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexandro View Post
As for the pics; Its a crying shame we cant grab any on 360, there has been tons of times Ive wanted to grap a pic. Like last time I flew online, my teammate was a damn good flyer and was covering my 6 like a mofo. I panned back for a sec to see his tracer fire rip through a 109 on my tail while we were in a rolling climb. It was one of those "WOW!" shots were the game just looks mouthwateringly good, with the sunflare the shadowing the con trails etc etc.

Sigh.
Same here... I remember capturing some sweet moments in BF: BC because you just press a button a take the shot. But it's not like that for us on the PS3 in IL2. You can only really take good shots offline because the process to take the shot is a relatively long winded process (PS button -> scroll left a lot -> scroll down a bit -> press X -> press X), and it pauses the action offline but obviously not online.

It's like having a digital camera with maybe a 5 second lag between the button press and the shutter lol.
Closed Thread