Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Spirits of Rage

Spirits of Rage All information about Spirits of Rage

Old 09-21-2008, 12:35 AM
Approved Member

Well, if you can read Russian, I suppose you can write too Here's the link of the russian version's forum. Unfortunately, russian isn't one of me best knowed languages, so this is the only thing I can do for you.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:28 AM
Registered Member

Default Lvl 9

I have lvl 9 but still havent rage...ops.
________
brunette girl Cams

Last edited by Realtoltek; 04-11-2011 at 05:31 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:52 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realtoltek View Post
Yea i play russion version because i understand russian . Learn it at school when comunismus was here .I still havent rage in full game, in the demo i was it at lvl 3. Just now i am levl 6 and havent it ;(.Anybody know where i take it ;(((.
You had to specify first, that you are playing full version.
Spirits of rage will be available after you finish the third quest of the king.

Last edited by Nike-it; 09-22-2008 at 06:18 AM. Reason: wrong language
Old 09-24-2008, 01:50 AM
Registered Member

Default Can the Mage learn all the Rage Spells?

I am going to get the full game any day now, and I have trouble choosing what class to play. I mostly like mage in the demo, but I notice that his rage buildup is abysmaly slow, partly because of his modifier, and partly because hardly any enemy survives to reach my troops.

So, a question to all you veterans out there:

Does the mage get enough expirience during the game to learn all the rage spells?

I'd be dissapointed if I did not at leas see those spells, they seem pretty cool.

Additionally, does leveling up Chaos Magic etc change the spells of that school further than just increasing effectiveness?(for example, fireballs gaining a larger area of effect perhaps?).
Are there really massive spells later on to make it worth being a Mage?

Thanks
Old 09-24-2008, 02:37 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Does the mage get enough expirience during the game to learn all the rage spells?
Yes. Rage spirits are just as essential to a mage as they are to a fighter. Drink rage potions / hire Inquisitors / work on your skills to compensate for the initial lack of manliness.

Quote:
Additionally, does leveling up Chaos Magic etc change the spells of that school further than just increasing effectiveness?(for example, fireballs gaining a larger area of effect perhaps?).
:SPOILER: Actually, I remember only one instance of such change. Some rage spirit's spells do change though and pretty dramatically. Like that robot thingy, summoned by Technomage. When leveled properly it can give your units additional turns, among other things.

Quote:
I think demo gives an incorrect impression of that class. Playing a mage is hard. Like damn hard, especially on a difficulties above normal. Finding spells is a non-trivial task; in my current game I, literally dug up the whole continent and done every single available quest. The only one good spell I have is Resurrection, which I got by not being a mage.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:12 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jWTFz View Post
Yes, but he will not get as much Rage as the warrior classes to use them as effectively.

Quote:
Yes, some do, eg Lightning will strike more troops and the water pillar thing (don't know what it's called in the English version) likewise. It's more pronounced on things like Haste, Bless and the spell that gives bonus to ranged attackers, since they'll start affect all of your creatures at top level.

Quote:
Sacrifice (I think that's what it will be called in English) is essential. It damages one stack of your troops and heals/revives the second. The cool part is that it can revive the strongest, level 5 troops which regular Resurrection can't, and more importantly, you can revive more troops in the target stack than you originally had . Essentially, you can clone your top units at the expense of cannon fodder (which you can then resurrect normally)

A word of warning though: Playing a mage is more difficult than warrior or paladin, because some units are immune or resistant against certain types of magic. Also, don't waste magic runes on upgrading all the useless spells you can find, since high level spells take a lot of them to upgrade and the supply will be tight.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:36 AM
Registered Member

Do you have to do anything special to get rage, besides completing 3 quests for the king?
I completed the quests but still no rage. Am i missing something
Old 09-24-2008, 07:47 AM
Approved Member

Default *Spoiler* (the letters are in white color)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vassag0 View Post
Do you have to do anything special to get rage, besides completing 3 quests for the king?
I completed the quests but still no rage. Am i missing something
No, you shouldn't. After finishing the third quest you will recieve the cascet of rage. Go to "Hero" screen and in the left bottom corner you will find all spirits. Talk to them and they will give you small quests, when you finish them, spirits will be available. :
Old 09-24-2008, 08:06 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
No, you shouldn't. After finishing the third quest you will recieve the cascet of rage. Go to "Hero" screen and in the left bottom corner you will find all spirits. Talk to them and they will give you small quests, when you finish them, spirits will be available. :
Thanks a lot
Old 09-24-2008, 10:04 PM
Registered Member

Default Rage spirits (info, skills, hints and etc.)

Can you tell me how Sleem will "gooble" up Snakes or Spiders from army?

Because I have recruited spiders and nothing happened.

Thank you.