Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 08-15-2012, 08:26 AM
Approved Member

Default Official Trailer and Website Go Live

Today we present you the new website dedicated to King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North. Hope you enjoy it – make sure you read the extensive info about the new hero Olaf, his gorgeous Valkyries, new race, new battle system and new school of magic and much more.

Please have a look at the first of the game and don’t forget to change your wallpapers with the ones we created especially for you.

Stay tuned for more!
Old 08-15-2012, 10:34 AM
Approved Member

Estimated release date in English?
Old 08-15-2012, 11:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuangzi View Post
Estimated release date in English?
as stated before - this autumn
Old 08-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Approved Member

Autumn is a bit too vague.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:00 PM
Approved Member

Thank you for contacting us. I've been checking this site for updates almost daily since April.
Old 08-15-2012, 04:35 PM
Approved Member

Thanks for the update! Like Totoro, I've been checking the site once a day since April hoping for more news. It's good to see some movement!
Old 08-16-2012, 06:18 AM
Approved Member

Guys, thank you for your interest in the game. Sorry we were silent here. We do not have the exact date atm it depends on several things you know, so as soon as we have one - we'll let you know here I promise.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:02 AM
Approved Member

Thank you for the update! The HP-content looks fine so far.

But after checking it out, I have two questions regarding the races/units:

1. Will the Lizardmen still be there?

2. Will the new Units from Crossworlds (Runemage, Engineer, Faun, Blood Shaman, etc.) remain in WOTN?

Thanks in advance

J.B.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:26 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Autumn is a bit too vague.
I must agree with this, because 1 year ago release date was spring 2012, then summer, then autumn . . .

Quote:
Guys, thank you for your interest in the game. Sorry we were silent here. We do not have the exact date atm it depends on several things you know, so as soon as we have one - we'll let you know here I promise.
Ofc we are interested This is best tactical/strategy/RPG on market, and we all w8 for new things to see but you (devs) weren`t much open with news about this game. When KB-AP was planed to release we had info about new specs ( achievemnts, units, skills and so) on in game. Now we see new runic magic tree in spell book 1:06 - 1:08 in video on first post here but it`s a bit confusing there are some old spells (enchanted hero, ice snake, gloth armor, ice shards, ice ball, soul drain), and some new/old rage spirit skills from KB-tL (like chargers), and other spell icons that were shown in video at that moment.
New Valkyries are interesting to see, but so far we have no info how/what they do (and in video they are fully functional) so why not posting 10 lines of text to give us some clue about new companions. Or new achievement tree shown at 1:25, skills/awards(i guess this mean medals shown at 1:29? i see 15 of them, but no info)

@J.B. 2) i think units from KB-CW will be here also at 1:26 Rune mage is using his skill destruction ray.

And in the end friendly info for devs to check http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=29080 and see how spell system is changed in this mod to work properly longer spell duration as described in intellect info hero screen, but didnt work as said in all 3 games KB-tL ,AP, CW.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:59 AM
Approved Member

Guys, if you think we intentionally change the release plans because we love to do so you are not right here, ok? We'd have loved to release the game in spring should it be ready by that time.
You will be the first to inform us if there's something wrong with the game if we rush the release. So it would be great if you could still wait a little more. You will enjoy the new KB.
Now about spells and other information - Fatt_shade, my friend, if you read those "10 lines of text" with a little more attention you would have noticed the new website mention and here's where you can see a description of new magic description. As for Valkyries - here's some info on them
So please have a closer look @ the website.
JB,
1) No, the Lizardmen they live in Teana. There is no lizardmen in endoria, they are extinct there.
2) There are units from CW in the WotN, just cant tell you exactly which ones.