Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 05:43 PM
Approved Member

oh god,,,you are hysterical! like benny hill....no matter what costume he wore you knew without a doubt who it was. and that is the same way you are branko...you can change your name you you cant change who you are...and we all know you way too well for you to fool us for very long.

Last edited by bobbysocks; 01-23-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:53 PM
Approved Member

Very true foz I have yet to see it finish a game quits everytime " trueace1994" has challenged me to a 1v1 today doubt it will even show up and if it does I'm sure it will quit lol
Old 01-23-2012, 05:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavrickandgoose View Post
Very true foz I have yet to see it finish a game quits everytime " trueace1994" has challenged me to a 1v1 today doubt it will even show up and if it does I'm sure it will quit lol
Someone should get in a game with Wanko and make sure they film it. It would be worth it to show hard evidence of them rage quitting after getting abused by rockets haha.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:02 PM
Approved Member

You don't even need to use rockets just shoot it down a few times it quits lol
Old 01-23-2012, 06:21 PM
Approved Member

Old 01-23-2012, 06:30 PM
Approved Member

Old 01-23-2012, 06:41 PM
Approved Member

lol I can't say this in the other forums, because I actually quite like my rep and standing there, and i dont traditionally get involved in flame wars, but as I have been so inactive here, and if the mods wish to ban me or give me a bollocking i wholeheartedly agree and understand and will take whatever consequences come my way for my one and only outburst here....

Branko, you are seriously mentally ill, you need to see a Doctor, perhaps seek out some therapy to compliment whatever anti-psychotics, or other personality disorder medication they put you on, THEN after probably a couple of years of that, look into what makes you wish to be so repulsive to others, is it your own lack of self worth, not wishing to let people in, in case you feel they won't value you?

Is it the fact that you feel SO inferior to others, the reason why you keep this façade of bravado and keyboard heroism up, because the anonymity it provides you with the confidence you require which if you voiced in the street would lead you to getting your ass handed to you by bigger kids?

Maybe you're an adult, maybe you have some form of learning difficulties, you shouldn't be discriminated against, however you certainly need some care work, maybe social services could get involved.

Maybe your parents didn't love you enough, maybe one or more wasn't around and so you feel angry, that the world has been so cruel to you, that you must be cruel to it and the others in it.

alternatively, you could just be a massive cunt. In which case there is no cure, but one day, very far from now, you will be old, and grey, and weak, and alone, and afraid. With no-one wishing to help you, and no-one caring about you. All you'll have is an old computer, and no-one who'll want to listen to you.

One day you will mature, one day you may even grow up into a functional member of society. But until then, I hope you get banned from every forum you infect and spread your poison to.

Because far from the chaos you think you spread, you actually form pockets of solidarity which work harder to make sure that people like you don't get to ruin everything. And that the already hard working moderators and administrators of forums see you coming, to remove you early.

Think what you will, Feel what you will. But take some responsibility for what happens in your life.

Rant over.

Sorry mods, fire away. <Salute>

Last edited by House MD 221B; 01-23-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:44 PM
Approved Member

think psycho queen got the bums rush over at the other place...so expect to see a lot more of him here. gilly there is only 1 cure for that kind of sickness...

Old 01-23-2012, 07:24 PM
Approved Member

Yup petty sure it is now banned in BOS forum finnaly
Old 01-23-2012, 08:45 PM
Approved Member

The branko personality trueace1994 or Luke the golden that's been saying how good it is on BOS forum and challenging everyone just lost 17-1 to me lol
Closed Thread