Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 05-07-2011, 04:04 AM
Approved Member

Default BOP Sequel Prank???

Is this true or was it part of the prank?

Anton Yudintsev Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:47 PM
Hello gentlemen!
I want to answer all questions, especially this one.
First of all, that announce was a April's 1st joke.
As you all may know we are working on sequel, and this sequel will be announced really soon.

And I expect that the feature-set and platform-list of the sequel will surprise you even more, than this fake announcement.
And next time we will have new logo, not the almost exactly to Wings of Prey one and new screenshots (not just good old WoP ones)
BTW, I am happy that it still looks good enough to make announcement, but please expect new screenshots to be more interesting

the upcoming sequel will have a lot for single-player users, otherwise it won't be a sequel of the game.

Stay tuned for a little bit longer -the official announce will happen rather soon.

P.S. Please, please, don't crucify us for our sense of humour. We hadn't expect that old screenshots and old logo would still confuse our community.

Last edited by Cryptic Phant0m; 05-07-2011 at 04:07 AM.
Old 05-07-2011, 06:40 AM
Registered Member

From what was seen on the Wings of Prey Yuplay site, what you have is Anton's apology message for a pretty great joke (World of Planes) that most people believed. They've been hinting at the sequel a lot and those comments were pretty much, we're sorry, but seriously you'll love the sequel.

I don't know what happened to the announcement, kind of died off recently, but I know they are accepting user made skins, etc. for the sequel so it is coming. And by platforms I'm assuming we (console users) will get some of the love too.

Here's hoping that the announcement comes soon!

JMO
Old 05-07-2011, 07:28 PM
Approved Member

It is beginning to look like a prank at this rate. Although that's more due to my impatience I bet.

I expect it will be announced the week before E3. Hopefully, sooner.