Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 12-23-2009, 09:48 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magetpr View Post
But I do need help on "THE MINERS" mission. every time i kill NUNEZ with his silenced pistol it always starts combat? How do I eliminate nunez and succeed in making these guys ally with Tanya?
I have the same problem. I tried everything possible, but there seems to be no way to kill NUNEZ without being attacked by CASTIGO.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:20 PM
Approved Member

To kill Nunez silently, first make sure all your mercs are out of sight from the natives, if they are seen by the natives when the shot is fired they turn hostile. Make sure you do it at night when it is dark, I usually succeed between 2-3 am. Use the silenced USP provided by Nunez and shoot him in the head a few yards away.

It might take a few re-loads, but it works eventually if you find the right spot to shoot from. Oh, and make sure there are no civvies around, I usually point my gun at them and they run away out of sight.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:56 AM
Registered Member

Default Snake Mission !

I'm stuck on a mission . I must kill chef of police in puerto viejo silently . I get a basket whit a sneake and i must lay it down on the floor in the room where i want my victim dead . It has a false bottom Hwo do i "activete" the baschet ?
Please , i need a quick answer !
Old 02-15-2010, 09:33 AM
Approved Member

In the room where the target is standing, second floor in the room with the desks, move the cursor over the desk closest to the door. Left-click and place the basket in that desk. Once that is done speed up time to let 5 mins or more pass and you'll eventually get a notice that the target is dead.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:23 PM
Registered Member

Thx for the quick answer , now i can continue playing this incredible game
Old 02-15-2010, 04:50 PM
Registered Member

Default Kill Mr. Sisters

Where can i find him , what shall i do ?

Last edited by Runny; 02-16-2010 at 05:50 AM. Reason: ok , i got it don .
Old 02-16-2010, 05:52 AM
Registered Member

Default Mr. Sisters Lover ...

Where can i find this Dude , it says that he is somewhere in the safe zone ...
Old 02-16-2010, 11:09 AM
Approved Member

Mr Sister's lover, aka Elliot, can be found in Artrigo. Check the mini-map for his exact location. He'll need you to help him with something, so you need to travel to Santa-Maria after talking to him the first time.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:43 AM
Registered Member

Default Rescue Tanya

I'm stuck on the mission where I have to resuce tanya from el vertigo. I can intimidate my way past the guard at the gate, but once inside I cannot find tanya. Do I need to do the side mission for the archaeologist, or just kill all the guards?
Old 02-18-2010, 02:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doc View Post
I'm stuck on the mission where I have to resuce tanya from el vertigo. I can intimidate my way past the guard at the gate, but once inside I cannot find tanya. Do I need to do the side mission for the archaeologist, or just kill all the guards?
No need to do the archaeologist mission if you have the right uniform and can bluff your way inside the prison through the front gate. Tanya should be in a cell on the second floor, the last cell on the left. She should also show on the mini-map as a blue dot. If she isn't there, which is very weird, I don't know what the issue is and how to help you.