Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 08-12-2009, 05:18 AM
Registered Member

Default Missions & their solution

Hi all, there does not seem to be a comprehensive list of missions & their solutions any where on this forum, though there exists various pieces of information scattered across. Could we start a comprehensive list of missions, from all factions?

regards

-- Ironluca
Old 08-16-2009, 06:57 PM
Approved Member

Good idea, but I for one can't remember all their names. I know there are 26 missions for each faction tho. If there are any specific mission players need help with they should post it here and I'll help as best I can. You can then edit the OP to include the mission name and solution to ease the finding of any particular solution.

R@S
Old 08-17-2009, 11:47 AM
Registered Member

Will do, I will start with a list of the ones that I have come across. One initial quation though. How to you end th emission which tells you to assassinate "Gonzalo" somebody. The mission is given by the govt. side. I seem to wait for ever for the guy who never shows up & the mission ends as a failure
Old 08-17-2009, 12:17 PM
Approved Member

Ahh, that's a tricky one. You are supposed to wait until night and he'll appear at one of the entry points. I'm not sure if it's the same day as the mission is given or the day after. In the town of Sagrada there are a few NPC's that are called "Local". They are not normal civilians, and once you kill Gonzalo Teteira they'll turn hostile. If you kill them, there are 3 or 4 of them, before Gonzalo arrives, he will be hostlie when he gets there.

Here's what I do: When given the mission I go to Sagrada and kill those Locals. I then exit to the global map and speed up time. When Gonzalo arrives you'll get a message that there is fighting going on, re-enter the tactical map, locate and kill Gonzalo and Bob's your uncle
Old 09-07-2009, 08:34 AM
Registered Member

Cool

Thanks R@S but I see no one else posting any mission/solutions. Well then I guess I will start with the list & others can post in. I will collect all the emission names from some of my saved games & start the list. ... anyone ... helping ... R@S ...

Last edited by Ironluca; 09-07-2009 at 08:39 AM.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:18 PM
Approved Member

I'd like to help out Ironluca, but I'm very busy with scripting new missions for the B.F.X. Mod. There are 7 new missions finished so far and 3 more is almost done.

As for the mission names, here's the Russian source code. It has the mission names in them, but they're in Russian. Look in \E1P\Quests to see all the Govt/Rebel quests, you can use google translator to get some more hints.

7.62 - Mod-kit and Source Code

R@S
Old 11-11-2009, 12:35 AM
Registered Member

Question Pacquito's Luggage

So I've dragged Pacquito around the non-restricted zone looking for some luggage and I'm in the town in the center of the region map, starts with 'S' (forgot the name ).

Pacquito's usual drunken monologue changed for a moment; he mentioned something about having to talk (with me?). I forgot to check where he was located on the sector map when that occurred. I spent the next half our trying to figure out how to get a 'talk to' cursor to click on him with my main player, but no cigar .

Then I made them sprint around the sector map hoping to recreate that monologue change. It hasn't happened so far .

I concluded with joining this forum in the hopes that someone out there found this 'luggage' and can point me in the right direction (spoiler ); I'm assuming it's different from the 'standard' suitcases.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:37 AM
Approved Member

In your journal, where you check mission status, there is a tab called "Unit". There you'll find all the mercs you have on your team. Under their picture there is an option to "Talk" to them. It's where you extend your contracts and other things. That's where you'll find the solution to your problem
Old 11-19-2009, 06:04 AM
Registered Member

I would like to support this effort, I can answer a number since I have been playing this game non-stop for 4 weekends and enjoying every moment!

But I do need help on "THE MINERS" mission. every time i kill NUNEZ with his silenced pistol it always starts combat? How do I eliminate nunez and succeed in making these guys ally with Tanya?
Old 11-19-2009, 06:08 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironluca View Post
Will do, I will start with a list of the ones that I have come across. One initial quation though. How to you end th emission which tells you to assassinate "Gonzalo" somebody. The mission is given by the govt. side. I seem to wait for ever for the guy who never shows up & the mission ends as a failure
just wait one hour at a time and you will see a blue dot "GUY" in one of the entrances or near the MAYOR, you can talk to him and let him escape, or simply kill him.

Look for the BLUE DOT "LOCALS" and talk to them to see that they are really "FIGHTER". Mark these guys as you will have to kill them (or cops will) when you decide to eliminate the rebel agent.

The rebel agent snapshots really fast so do draw your weapon before talking to him if you intend to kill him.

enjoy!