Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 11-26-2009, 02:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderas View Post
I see! Well, alright then. Do Charisma and Trade have any use for the Mercenaries in game?
The trade skill is used when calculating the prices you get when buying/selling at traders.

Quote:
Alright, cool. My FACES and LARGEFACES files are either E6B files or TGA, being text and picture respectively. I can get the portraits open with GIMP, and I'm going to experiment with that if I can. I would appreciate that link on how to open AZP packs when you can get it though!
Here's the link:
http://www.strategyfirst.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=35337

But you can also extract and pack it manually in the command prompt, but that's a hassle and win commander is a lovely and easy tool to use. Check the mod kit for instructions and syntax if you choose to do it manually.

Quote:
I checked my Monsters folder, and none of the files seem to be .act, all AZP.
The *.act files are inside those AZP archives.

Quote:
Where can I get the source code, and can I get it in English (Or at least get a handy translator bundled with it? =p ) And, in the outsourcedini file I found all the Mercenaries with their prices next to them, so I thought (A sample being
EarlJameson "3600" //Earp

ManchuChung "2500" //Cobra

MazzyLiklik "4400" //Ali)
But changing those didn't seem to have any effect, and I can't open the files in the outsourcedconfig mod.
You need to activate the new price system, edit the PriceSystem "1" to PriceSystem "2" and your changes should take effect.

Here's a link to the mod-kit and source code. It's in russian so you need to use google translate if you wanna use it. The English source code has never been released, so you have to make due with this.

7.62 - Mod-kit and Source Code

Quote:
I found those inventory files, and I assume changing each stage to have weapons of similar strength for that stage won't have any adverse effects? That said, and with the knowledge that changing their prices would be hardcoded, is it possible to scale their price to the current CGL?
It can be done by applying a CGL check in their source code files and have a multiplier that increases that value. I'm not very good at programming and have some expert help in these matters. If you know coding it shouldn't be that difficult to figure out.
Old 11-26-2009, 05:20 PM
Registered Member

Awesome, thank you very much again! I'll work on it later tonight and see if I can get it all figured out. Have a happy thanksgiving if you guys are celebrating it!
Old 11-30-2009, 01:40 PM
Registered Member

Sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you folks on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R@S View Post
The trade skill is used when calculating the prices you get when buying/selling at traders.
How does that work exactly, with the other mercs? Do I get a discount if they have a higher skill and are in my group, or do they have to do the buying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R@S View Post
Here's the link:
http://www.strategyfirst.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=35337

But you can also extract and pack it manually in the command prompt, but that's a hassle and win commander is a lovely and easy tool to use. Check the mod kit for instructions and syntax if you choose to do it manually.
I've tried using this tool, but I can't seem to figure out how to use it, or else it's not working properly. I've added the AZP and e5p plugins, but when I go into my Actors\Monsters folder, the AZP files are all empty, and it doesn't seem to be able to unpack them. I've read what relevant help files I could, but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

I'm going to start looking into the source code either way, so I'll look around that stuff.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:45 AM
Approved Member

The trading skill is calculated for the merc you use when talking to the trader, not the others in your team.

The Total Commander plugin works fine if you follow the instructions to the letter. Hundreds of people have managed to get it to work and if it doesn't work for you there's something you've missed. But you can do it in the cammand prompt too, the syntax is something like "AZP x file.azp c:\folder" depending on where and which file you plan to unpack. Just make sure the AZP.exe and archive is in the folder you run the command from. Easy piecy
Old 12-07-2009, 02:31 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs down crossdressers are not funny

Just installed a fresh game with your mod 7 and its fix and unofficial patch .98, also switch needed files to read only 10 min into game playing your mister sister
"quest" and i have a recurrent crash at the end of that mission, what am i to do? I have never crashed b4 this early in the game and I only installed your mod because of the purported "bug fixes". Last install I had went on pretty far into the game until i had a recurrent crash at the bomb on truck defusing part of one particular mission.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:28 AM
Registered Member

I would to know why BFX mod delete Tactical Light? It is the mojor addon to guns,doesn't it?

Also,these is no bullet ejecting while the M82A4 shooting.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:33 AM
Registered Member

BFX mod is good,but I just would to know how to add the rifle Tactical Light back.Can any body teach me to do that?
Old 12-22-2009, 12:02 PM
Registered Member

Default talking to politician leads to game credits

I tried to talk to the politician in the government town [forgot the name], he says something about Uribe, help and 15 000 money, and suddenly the game just starts showing game credits - company, authors etc. It practically crashes.

Also I was wondering, if the hooker "with the store" was really intended to be that generous?
Old 12-25-2009, 12:28 AM
Registered Member

For some reason I'm having trouble accessing Strategy First forums these days to follow the modding community on their most active forum, anyone else having issues connecting to their forums?

Thanks for any helpful reply.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:49 AM
Registered Member

There is a technical glitch with the mod. When I choose to start a new game, my character does not have any inventory, while in non-modded version has a pistol, grenade & some other stuff. Was it intended or a bug?

If you did not have such problem I would be also grateful for the info.

I have English version bought in Poland, already patched to 1.11 build 286.

When I start a non-modded game, save it and then load after installing the mode, game crashes, but I presume it is normal.