Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 04-20-2011, 12:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJJY View Post
I tried night combat, I am litlebit confused.
I did cheat (console cgl 14 to buy Vintorez, subsonic ammunition and night googles), but I did not get Splinter Cell type combat. I am quite confused about scopes in night.
So some questions:
1) How good in night are night googles. What is their angle of view?
2) How does work night scopes? Are they weaker then night googles?
3) How much is affected by eyesight skill?
4) How does work standard scopes in night?
1. You can actually check fields of view with the corresponding buttons in the UI. They show you how far you char can see and how well. IIRC NV googles make field of view more narrow, even if you do not turn NV googles on.
2. Scopes also limit FOV, the more they zoom, the more FOV is limited, but the further PC is able to see. NV scopes simply work better during night time, and worse during day time IIRC. You can check that while aiming with "scope" targeting selected and turning on field of fire view (next to FOV).
3. Better eye sight means character is able to see further and if enemy is in yellow/red areas of FOV - better eyesight means you will notice them earlier.
4. IIRC - they work, but as expected - their effect is worse than during day time and worse than NV during night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJJY View Post
So can somebody explain night combat? Night scopes, night googles, eyesight, range and angle of view.
Night combat is about seeing your enemy first That about covers it. Also - you are much more visible, if you shoot without suppressor. And - if you use alt while clicking on an enemy - your character will continue shooting at him even if he vanishes from your sight. And... spotters are nice, when they have 2-3 snipers to cover their asses and are able to sneak well