Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 05-04-2011, 05:57 PM
Registered Member

Default How can I return the game and refund the money?

I bough the game via Steam. Im playing singleplayer and for the second time the game AUTOMATICALLY installed patch without an option not to install it. My save positions are AGAIN not possible to load.

I was playing the game on hard and it take a while to finish the level. I dont want to start from the start AGAIN.

This is so lame that I cant really believe its happening.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I DONT WANT TO PLAY THIS CRAP.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Approved Member

What a shame you can't sell or transfer games on Steam, I would buy it from you right now...
Old 05-05-2011, 03:01 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpapik View Post
I bough the game via Steam. Im playing singleplayer and for the second time the game AUTOMATICALLY installed patch without an option not to install it. My save positions are AGAIN not possible to load.

I was playing the game on hard and it take a while to finish the level. I dont want to start from the start AGAIN.

This is so lame that I cant really believe its happening.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I DONT WANT TO PLAY THIS CRAP.

you can try this,
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=16575
Old 05-12-2011, 07:58 AM
Approved Member

there are no refunds on steam. should probably have looked that up before you bought anything on there, but I don't really blame you for failing to figure that out. I've been burned by quite a few things on there as well. no refunds, retail games suddenly requiring steam.

customers getting plowed in the ass by steam again and again
Old 05-14-2011, 07:02 AM
Registered Member

And THATS why i don't buy games on steam...Haha,sometime i cloudn't even log on the account with Red Orchestra,cause "wrong passoword",even if i write good login&passoword.
PS.You can deactivate the code on steam,uninstall the game,put it with code on somthing like... e-buy and wait for costumer.

Last edited by Czynszol; 05-14-2011 at 07:08 AM.
Old 05-14-2011, 07:48 AM
Approved Member

Too bad for you as you wont be able to play Red Orchestra 2...
Old 05-14-2011, 09:50 AM
Registered Member

Why? Ill buy it,only because its RO.Ill use my current steam acc.
Old 05-14-2011, 02:31 PM
Approved Member

nevermind then I thought someone said they wont play games that must use steam. I havent had single issue with steam for years... although I know many european and other countries have price issues, but if you can find a buddy in country where games cost less u can always setup way to have them gift it to u and u pay them, I do that for few australians.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:10 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czynszol View Post
PS.You can deactivate the code on steam,uninstall the game,put it with code on somthing like... e-buy and wait for costumer.
deactivate the code on steam? nope. there is no such thing. pretty sure it says right in the steam subscriber agreement that codes are tied to accounts "FOREVER"

you can, if a game also uses securom or whatever, deactivate the securom drm. but it will never be deactivated from steam.

Last edited by Divebomb; 05-15-2011 at 10:12 AM.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:22 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divebomb View Post
deactivate the code on steam? nope. there is no such thing. pretty sure it says right in the steam subscriber agreement that codes are tied to accounts "FOREVER"

you can, if a game also uses securom or whatever, deactivate the securom drm. but it will never be deactivated from steam.
Well,i tough,sometime [about 2 years ago...]i have some game,in somewhere it write "deactivate".It was box ver. too but,it was a loong time ago,
Ps.Sorry about off topic.