Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 11-01-2007, 08:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramstein
Maybe where you live, you can send the Goons out to shut people up you don't agree with, but I have provided enough proof of the plane being broken. There are those of us that are happy we are pvided a place that does not shup people up when they speak the truth. As long as ther eis a wrong (serious wrong) that needs righted, we will speak out, If that offends you and people like you, then learn to control your hatred of allies and their planes with your tendacies to try to shut us up!
I dont hate planes. And I dont care about the P-51 either, porked or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramstein
If it were plane your country and brothers flew that had severe problems, you would whine like a stuffed pig. Get over it.
IF my country's planes are in,even faulty, Im happy to have the possibility to fly them. If my country's planes arent even in the game, I get myself together and model them. Like did with the Re.2000, or Avia or Letov. Even if they dont get added for lack of time, I dont whine like some others who didnt even have to cross a finger for getting their countries' planes, still they cry all the time. Amusing But then again...its not about P-51...its about your style, telling here people that Ubizoo are animals who chased you poor fellow away Well I guess thats one side of the story. Unfortunately since these folks ARE the Ubizoo, most of them know better And from the moderation of the first days it seems this place will tolerate a lot less of the name-calling like you did on Ubi
Old 11-01-2007, 09:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruxtmp
Disclaimer:
Red & Blue flame away. Personally the P-51 is fine for me, kills things well and also makes a nice target. From most FM comments I swear this game must run differently on each PC.
QFT

Was true from day one.

P-51 like some other planes, gets the bad end of the Oleg's FM, while some others got very optimistic view of their RL models.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKoor
Quote:
Disclaimer:
Red & Blue flame away. Personally the P-51 is fine for me, kills things well and also makes a nice target. From most FM comments I swear this game must run differently on each PC.
QFT

Was true from day one.

P-51 like some other planes, gets the bad end of the Oleg's FM, while some others got very optimistic view of their RL models.
Yes, be sure, the 109 is porked and the Spitfire is uber.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:17 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Schlageter
Quote:
Quote:
Disclaimer:
QFT

Was true from day one.

Yes, be sure, the 109 is porked and the Spitfire is uber.
Very nice way of summin it up.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:10 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Very nice way of summin it up.
Yes blue crew would have ppl think so.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:51 PM
Approved Member

What did you expect?
Ramstein didnt you have a 10 page thread in ORR about the same issue? I mean .... how many times doesn it have to be posted that fuel tank CoG is not modeled in this sim? I suggest that you just get used to it as it is and take some tips from Klingstroems Tips on Flying the P-51.. thread and JTD's thread as well. If you ever get a hit in your wing toss all that out the window.. you will stall and crash especially down low. Does the plane havea few issues? Yeah I think so.. but I have found that altering the way you fly and your stick settings will bring out new life to any plane along with practice..
Old 11-05-2007, 05:15 PM
Registered Member

Yes" forget is centered of gravitee on petro cell....

On this DOG P/51 pleaes OLEG just only move centered of gravitee to forward for ENTIR airplane for realizm handle:
Old 11-05-2007, 07:30 PM
Approved Member

Some of you guys miss the point, the center fuselage tank drains first. period. I don't know exactly how the code is written but just changing the COG without changing the the sequence at which the fuel tanks drain would be wrong. I am just asking for the fix to be the sequence of the fuel useage. Period. Have the Center tank drain first.

If people would not have some into the previous threads with the sole intention of polluting them with attacks and trying to turn the P51 threads into a circus, there would have not beena need to start a new thread each time. There are some very nasty people in these forums who purposley try to make a person look bad because of their politics on whih planes should be modelled correctly, eithe rbecause they would like to damage a person, the country, the planes, or al the above. Otherwise, they had no real business int he P51 threads in forums, but only to disrupt the threads and create Chaos.

Over the years, while many pilots of USA and Allied planes bring in documents and proof showing the modellers really messed up some planes. Then a bunch of crazies see this as their opportunityt make it into a circus, problably thinking and knowing the devolopers will not take the request seriously after the scumbags ruin the thread. To turn it on me to make me look bad is dispicable.

I am just a private individual and have no ther way of begging for a serious wrong to be righted. I have to communicate in these forums just as you guys do. How the hell else could I get this blunder fixed? And how many years of begging does it take? Liek I said before if they repeat these FM blunders in the next serious of flight sims, they will be in big trouble. If they fix these problems, they will be asked why they refused to fix them in the IL-2 Series. Either way, they will be busted for this serious problem.

I am pretty sure that the fuel tank weight COG works on all planes in IL-2. But the P51, to my knowledge is the one with the fuel tank drain problem and COG are both totally messed up badly. The COG and fuel weight/handling are modelled. Just are wrong in the P51.

Whoever has done this coding please fix it!! Why would they refuse to? Spite, hate? They don't believe it? They don't care? The management says let it go? What if they did that to all planes, everyone would dump flying the game. Just because it didn't happen to planes you care about doesn't mean those that care and want it fixed should be told to shut up and never come back. That's how I was treated. Multiply thois by al the people int he USA and the Allies in britain who fly this plane and you have thousands of people not happy with the plane in IL-2. Most of those pilots know they will just be ganged up on if they ask for it to be fixed in the biased forums.

I am partially relieved because there were only a few posts in this thread trying to find a way to turn it into a circus. For some reason they must wake up everyday looking to piss on somone else's parade.

This problem is not SMALL! It really messes up the plane and it swaps ends oftten, because of this problem! it is worth asking to be fixed! And since asking, begging pleading seems to not be enough , then fighting for it is worth it.

For those that see reason and are supportive thank you...
Old 11-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Approved Member

Does the Fw190A-8 model its aux tank in Il-2?

If so, then I hear no complaints about CG problems with it.

ramstein, how do expect Maddox Games to model the aux tank fuel being used first in the P-51 when the 'fuel tank' is modelled as ONE mass?

I for one have no problem 'flying' the P51 with full tanks or not. Adjusting the joystick makes a big difference. It is not a Pitts Special.

During Bodenplatte some P-51s took off with full tanks while the airfield was under attack and had some nice success with several kills. They had no problem flying the P-51, so why are you?
Old 11-06-2007, 01:04 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Schlageter
ramstein, how do expect Maddox Games to model the aux tank fuel being used first in the P-51 when the 'fuel tank' is modelled as ONE mass?
Ramstein is as Lt. Gen. Russel Honore would say "Stuck on stupid".