Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 03-28-2011, 05:06 PM
Registered Member

Lightbulb Building Vehicals

Can we Build on our Vehicals like add bumpers add new bodies,paint,
ride something other than those vehicals such as quads or dirtbikes
Old 04-16-2011, 08:40 PM
Registered Member

Default i love this game

you know what this is a petty good game but every body want's to compaile about it i am not just saying u and i am not ponting fringers ok but u get waht u get and dont thow a fit ok . it tuke forever for me to find the demo. i know it got some pombles but it a demo not the game ok like a beta its not done ok
Old 04-16-2011, 08:59 PM
Approved Member

no way you're from the USA
Old 04-16-2011, 11:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceguyfromUSA View Post
you know what this is a petty good game but every body want's to compaile about it i am not just saying u and i am not ponting fringers ok but u get waht u get and dont thow a fit ok . it tuke forever for me to find the demo. i know it got some pombles but it a demo not the game ok like a beta its not done ok
They need to make the internet hard so illiterate people can't join......
Old 04-19-2011, 11:06 AM
Registered Member

Well since he`s 'fromUSA' he has no excuse, unless he`s an immigrant and English is not his native/primary language.

Myself i got the problem that like 80% of my English i learned from watching tv in the `80`s, so i get things wrong here and there.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:11 AM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0j0NL View Post
Well since he`s 'fromUSA' he has no excuse, unless he`s an immigrant and English is not his native/primary language.

Myself i got the problem that like 80% of my English i learned from watching tv in the `80`s, so i get things wrong here and there.
Same here, getting 20 years old in a week. Learned almost 80% of my english from television. They better gave us some French tv channels too, cause we suck in French, but half of the population in Belgium is speaking French. x)
Old 04-19-2011, 11:59 AM
Registered Member

I did get English classes at school, but most of what i was taught i already knew.

Hell i even corrected one of the books when it had a grammar error.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:45 PM
Registered Member

Im an avid offroader here in the states and I must agree that a lack of free roam and even vehicle customization will severely limit the sales of the game. If I want to go off-roading in a game it is always one were I can free roam and any game that allows vehicle customization always holds my attention longer.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:16 PM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by da boss View Post
Im an avid offroader here in the states and I must agree that a lack of free roam and even vehicle customization will severely limit the sales of the game. If I want to go off-roading in a game it is always one were I can free roam and any game that allows vehicle customization always holds my attention longer.
Yeah, let's say it like this, it's not off raoding but racing. I had Gran Turismo 4 on the PS3 and Need For Speed Underground 2 on the pc. Guess which game I still play? NFSU2, because it has free roam, I can tune my car. Gran Turismo 4 is a great game! But It misses these few features.. Same for the Off Road Game.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:20 AM
Registered Member

its almost the end of 2011 and no patch/update or editor for this game???
why cant you make at least one of the things that a lot of people want
in this case freeroam. I have always loved playing freeroam games like:
MotorM4X,Screamer4x4,1nsane,FUEL,Uaz racing 4x4(in orientation mode you can play forever).Can at least one of the admins finaly respond to someone!!!
Anyway I made a little video of me goofing around
I made myself a little trainer which freezes all kinds of clocks.
Here is the link for the video: