Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 02-08-2011, 03:15 AM
Registered Member

Thanks for the info. Surprised its not on pricerunner.se yet?
Old 02-08-2011, 04:03 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffenator View Post
Yes, I actually am surprised about that. The Finnish equivalent (hintaseuranta.fi) had it on their listings just a couple of days after the official announcement.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:11 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Maybe because pricerunner sucks so bad compared to prisjakt, which has it?
Old 02-08-2011, 10:18 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazex View Post
Maybe because pricerunner sucks so bad compared to prisjakt, which has it?

I don't care for prisjakt, it looks amateurish, pricerunner has the money to fuel growth due to the scale of the company, prisjakt just looks like a cheap knockoff.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Approved Member

Cool, thanks....
Old 02-08-2011, 03:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I don't care for prisjakt, it looks amateurish, pricerunner has the money to fuel growth due to the scale of the company, prisjakt just looks like a cheap knockoff.
Have you really tried Prisjakt? Give it a chance otherwise. In my opinion Pricerunner is not even close. They are bigger than Pricerunner in Sweden by the way and that's the place all nerds go... Just look at their Ajax coding, amazing Apps for smartphones and their extremely active forum... It's also driven by great people who do this because they love hardware and gadgets, and not to make money in the first place (very sure of this as I know Jonas who started it)

You are actually the first person I've heard that prefer Pricerunner over Prisjakt that has tried both. But as Pricerunner still has many users I guess that some like it better naturally!
Old 02-13-2011, 12:12 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazex View Post
Have you really tried Prisjakt? Give it a chance otherwise. In my opinion Pricerunner is not even close. They are bigger than Pricerunner in Sweden by the way and that's the place all nerds go... Just look at their Ajax coding, amazing Apps for smartphones and their extremely active forum... It's also driven by great people who do this because they love hardware and gadgets, and not to make money in the first place (very sure of this as I know Jonas who started it)

You are actually the first person I've heard that prefer Pricerunner over Prisjakt that has tried both. But as Pricerunner still has many users I guess that some like it better naturally!

I had a feeling you had an interest in prisjakt. Ok, well, if you say all the cool nerds use it then I am going there Often get that line from about Swedish businesses people "We do it because we love it, not to make money". Honestly, probably because I am American, I don't care if they are running it to become super rich or for fun, as long as it provides value.. I think Swedes have a hang up with making money or being successful on their own accord. Probably, why so many talented Swedes are so damn underpaid here in IT/Tech/Healthcare/Engineering, etc. Helvete...I am really going OT. Whoops.

Last edited by Waffenator; 02-13-2011 at 12:14 PM.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:25 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I had a feeling you had an interest in prisjakt. Ok, well, if you say all the cool nerds use it then I am going there Often get that line from about Swedish businesses people "We do it because we love it, not to make money". Honestly, probably because I am American, I don't care if they are running it to become super rich or for fun, as long as it provides value.. I think Swedes have a hang up with making money or being successful on their own accord. Probably, why so many talented Swedes are so damn underpaid here in IT/Tech/Healthcare/Engineering, etc. Helvete...I am really going OT. Whoops.

OT

Its not so much the swedes them selves as our "goverment", they seem to take real issue with it and do pretty much anything they can to kill of any kind of enthusiasm. So irritating and wrong u kind of have to laugh at it.