Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Approved Member

Should make it on tonight for a while, will get some more FR's out to those missed.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Approved Member

I will be hosting again tonight.

I will go through this thread sending out FR's to anybody not in my list yet and sending out game invites from about 8pm.

I will mostly host Strike missions as they are really good fun, but will play all the modes over the course of the evening and I am open to requests for certain modes and maps.

Last night there were lots of players about, so if you've not really had a good chance to play online yet it should be good.

Oh and I host on realistic mostly, I will host sim if enough people want it but I won't host any arcade games, I don't like that mode.

Edit, OK I have sent out FR's to everyone in this thread, the only person I left out was the guy from the US west coast because of time difference and potential latency issues sorry. Anyone on my friends list playing IL2 will be sent game invites tonight.

Last edited by Yossarian; 09-09-2009 at 03:28 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Approved Member

Right I forgot most European countries were playing WC qualifiers last night, so there were not many UK gamers online.

Same tonight though, send me a friend request if you want a game and then join the party, we send out invites before every game We have a decent group of people all flying and we chat as we play and everyone is just playing for fun and having a good time.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Registered Member

You can send me an invite. Gamertag: SigSwat551