Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-24-2009, 10:18 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhah View Post
Send me a request dude. I often try (and usually fail) to host realistic and sim games, so i'll send you an invite if i see you online.
I figure that if we can all get as many decent IL-2 players into our friends lists, it should be easy to fill a room out with decent, honest players. And that will help keep the online going as well.
Done and done. Love some Sim Strike and Capture the Airfield. Can't wait to play with you guys.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Approved Member

Just thought I'd say hello. I've played with and against you a few times and you're as fair as they come (if a little hard to kill!)

I'm in the UK and it's getting to the point where I deliberately leave the host alone for fear that if I shoot them down more than a couple of time's that's it...
"host has quit"

Having said that, it's still the game I play online the most, and a good 5 v 5 or 6 v 6 is one of the best online experiences around.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winny View Post
Just thought I'd say hello. I've played with and against you a few times and you're as fair as they come (if a little hard to kill!)

I'm in the UK and it's getting to the point where I deliberately leave the host alone for fear that if I shoot them down more than a couple of time's that's it...
"host has quit"

Having said that, it's still the game I play online the most, and a good 5 v 5 or 6 v 6 is one of the best online experiences around.
Christ sir, you've cost me quite a few planes yourself. I'm only quitting a game if the lag is so bad it renders the match unplayable. Other than that, I will stick around no matter what. So...don't be afraid to nail me out of the sky if you join one of my games!
Old 09-25-2009, 08:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroptimus View Post
Christ sir, you've cost me quite a few planes yourself. I'm only quitting a game if the lag is so bad it renders the match unplayable. Other than that, I will stick around no matter what. So...don't be afraid to nail me out of the sky if you join one of my games!
At some points I'm amazed that your plane's still in the air with all the lead that I put inside it... Saying that though, I've had more than my fair share of your lead.. usually right in the face! See you soon.. I'll be the one wearing bullet proof goggles!
Old 09-25-2009, 09:33 PM
Approved Member

Zero, great to see you here mate, and while I hope that this means you get more games in your time zone, looks like I'll need to make sure I'm on in the morning to catch ya or I'll miss out on some quality flying .

Everyone else - can't recommend Zero highly enough - him and RPD007 are the two 'Sturmovikers' I can squeeze on my friends list (SP3), and are absolute top flights, play ethically and a good yarn as well .
Old 09-26-2009, 02:42 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroptimus View Post
Done and done. Love some Sim Strike and Capture the Airfield. Can't wait to play with you guys.
Send me a request
Old 09-26-2009, 05:20 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trk29 View Post
Send me a request
Soon as the flatmate is done watching Resident Evil (Leaving the combat area after mission completion is more interesting to me), I will add you. My list has grown very long since I purchased Sturmovik.