Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 09-16-2012, 07:23 AM
Registered Member

Default repka 4#

hi ive seen this thread somwhere but cant find it but in last 2 days havent been able to connect to reka 4 keep getting connction cacelled sever autorization ive done the usual start your own sever then quit it that hasnt worked ive tried other severs like ravenhost -- atag no problems also logging out of steam an still nothink is there any one with ideas thanks in advance guys
Old 09-16-2012, 11:06 PM
Approved Member

It happens when you quit the game whilst its loading or when you fail a password attempt, or sometimes just cos the game feels like it... It will either time out or you will have to wait for the server to restart.

Contact the admins and tell them they need to restart the server - maybe once a day?
Old 09-18-2012, 04:42 PM
Approved Member

Yeah, what Farber says.

Awhile back I made the mistake of hitting ESC because the ATAG Server seemed to be frozen when I tried to log in. Looking at that dark screen of London with nothing going on in the loading bar was my downfall. I should've gone down the street to the Williamsburg Pub for a quick pint. Kept getting Steam Authentification Error messages for hours, until a new mission started.

It's a bit annoying, but this is the reason we stop the mission every 4 - 5 hours (sooner if one side achieves all its objectives) and throw everybody out in the snow while we reset.