Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 04-24-2012, 12:37 PM
Approved Member

Default Nav lights and landing lights in next patch?

Hi all,i have a quick question about the upcoming patch,are they implementing the ability to use the nav lights and landing lights in the next patch?
Old 04-24-2012, 12:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by =XIII=Shea View Post
Hi all,i have a quick question about the upcoming patch,are they implementing the ability to use the nav lights and landing lights in the next patch?
No.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:20 PM
Approved Member

Please have a look into the il2 bugtracker and vote for it. Already stated from me and .. Robo .. I think. My post "wingtip smoke" refers to robos post ( track #63, if i am right ).
Old 04-24-2012, 01:39 PM
Approved Member

Default Ju88 Cockpit Lights

Ju 88 sure could use the secondary lights to work. If the mission starts in the early mourning it is impossible to see half the engine instruments and anything on the sides of the cockpit.
ASUS Sabertooth MB--Intel 2600k@4.7--EVGA GTX580 3GB--Corasir 1200 watt psu--Corsair 16gb 1866--Corsair H70 cooler--Corsair 650d case--OCZ Vertex 3--Track IR5--CH Eclipse Yoke--CH Trottle Quadrant--CH MFP--CH Rudders-MSFF2
Old 04-24-2012, 02:48 PM
Approved Member

I am still hoping to get the tiny addons concerning lights and smoke. I have often used these 2 things in 1946 for beginners, who wants to start flying sims.

It would add some important aspects to the whole community (lights) and additionally some helpful tools to start with CloD (smoke to evaluate a maneuver and lights for beginners to follow my machine easily). Later on, it would just add some immersion in the landing zone, but it makes life easier, especially for those guys, who enter such a sim for the first time.

For me, it is not just a small addon, but an important one to get new members and add some useful features for them.

Such tiny things could be very important (also think of a simple sound sample like the jericho horn when diving with a ju88 - everyone entering the sim for the first time would like to fly and hear the legendary dive bomber)
But I am afraid, that the lights and smoke will be declared as a feature and will be implemented in the sequel.

Last edited by Stublerone; 04-24-2012 at 02:53 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:18 AM
Approved Member

Just to do it right: The feature request in bugtracker is #85 by robtek! Vote for it, if it is important for you.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by =XIII=Shea View Post
lets fix the performance first eh.