Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > FM/DM threads

FM/DM threads Everything about FM/DM in CoD

Old 11-26-2012, 08:19 AM
Approved Member

If you save a modified mission in QMB you can then copy its file to Single Missions folder and open it in FMB for editing. It is possible to fly an edited mission directly from FMB top left menu (something like "Fly this mission" command). Thus it does not take more time than QMB. Also these missions will be available via Single Missions game menu.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:59 PM
Approved Member

This issue remember me a third part utility made for European Air War - EAW Control Panel - that allow you configure many things without use of game GUI - in case not available.

Since CloD configs are text files (.ini) I think this is not difficult to implement in it.

Similar to IL-2 Mat Mannager, IL-2 Joy Control, or russian IL-2 Config, but to configure leadouts.

Sokol1
Old 11-28-2012, 04:33 AM
Registered Member

OK,thanks for the advice.I'll try this.All I really wanted to do was try out the sci-fi weapons on the Su-26,just out of curiosity of course,but every button seems inactive in the loadout screens,with what I've done so far.I'll try saving a mission in FMB and copying the file over manually.