Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 05-13-2012, 07:04 PM
Approved Member

Default How to defeat Berserks after you side with Alex against SAM?

Hello, I have decided to play SW3 again, this time I went InoCo way and cooperated with SAM right until I met Alex again. Then I decided to side with him, killed Manticore and SAMs copies and got to the base where I got Lion Mk2. My happines lasted about 10 seconds till I found out it is not equpped! I would really like to know who was the genius to program you a new MS without ANY equipment. This is where I ended. Those hordes of Berserks and Chimeras are simply too much to deal with without a MS. Has anyone managed to do it? And if so, how?
Old 05-14-2012, 06:35 AM
Approved Member

Hmm and what about reading carefully dialogs, since when Alex is giving you the ship, he is teling you that you will need dock at Kyoto trade station.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:02 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal2003 View Post
Hmm and what about reading carefully dialogs, since when Alex is giving you the ship, he is teling you that you will need dock at Kyoto trade station.
Thanks, thats what I was trying to do. Maybe you can advice me how to do it when two Chimeras and and insane number of Berserks shows up and blow the ship to pieces in a matter of seconds because the ship can not do some emergency docking, no, it has to stop and start to maneuver to dock properly....

Last edited by Killer; 05-14-2012 at 07:30 AM.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:41 AM
Approved Member

You dont need to destroy SAM ship, scram to the HQ and aquire ship from Alex, dock with trade station and rearm ship. When you were fighting you loosed time that is needed to move from HQ to trade station. As the beserkers are scripted at some time when you lost control of your base.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:41 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal2003 View Post
You dont need to destroy SAM ship, scram to the HQ and aquire ship from Alex, dock with trade station and rearm ship. When you were fighting you loosed time that is needed to move from HQ to trade station. As the beserkers are scripted at some time when you lost control of your base.
Oh, this is the trick! Thanks, will try again then.

Last edited by Killer; 05-14-2012 at 10:49 AM.