Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 10-06-2007, 01:43 PM
Approved Member

Default Hello and one question!

Hello,

First, great that you made forum for English speaking visitors because I have known Russian but forget it over the years and there is no Russian girls around to teach me Russian over the pillow LOL

I am big fan of Rig and Roll and previous truck simulations by Softlab-NSK.

I have reviewed game called King of the Road and gave it a good score. That was in 2002. JoWooD sent me review copy.

The best praise for King of the Road was when I showed the game to my friend. He currently have THREE trucks, and two drivers. He works for Coca Cola. He was very thrilled when he played the game! So I gave him my copy of the game and bought another. That is big praise for a game when professional truck drivers like the game.

The only thing that I didn't liked in King of the Road was AI was being too agressive and there was this stupid damage model when AI truck hit you a little bit you get damaged cargo.
I mean that is stupid and also AI was really agressive and maybe I am lousy driver but he would often get before me and push me out of the road and I was afraid of cargo being damaged so many time I just let him have the road.

I hope that things in Rig'n'Roll would not be straight copy of this from Kings of the Road...

Anyway, I hope that devs will finish the game soon, I will buy it on day of release.

But, I know that this is big project but you must realize that customers are impatient and that 1C really have postponed the game many time! So I understand those guys who are not pleased with this situation.

I was looking forward to Christmas release... but anyway fisnish the game just don't take too long

Old 11-23-2007, 07:02 AM
Approved Member

Default Re: Hello and one question!

Hello!, i had the same problem on King of the road and the graphics SUCKS hard hehehe... Well, its an fight to get first with the Cargo so nothing to do with it you say u get fast damage (dmg) on the cargo wen you drive, MAYBE because you have 90 Mph In a Swing

Think if it was real
Old 11-24-2007, 04:49 AM
Approved Member

I too played KoTR because of the bandwagon they had going on in TruckPol.
Thing I hated was the cops, and the mafia. But I remembered getting revenge on them once by flipping over their ride after they stole my cargo.

But I LOVED the weather effects. How the wind picks up and the clouds move and darken.
KoTR seemed to be the ONLY .. game I ever played that had clouds that actually moved and darkened as the thunderstorm ones got closer.