Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Red Tide

Men of War: Red Tide Stand-alone expansion to its critically acclaimed RTS Men of War

Old 08-07-2011, 11:26 PM
Approved Member

Default Hours of fun!

you definitely get bang for your buck with this game, trying different ways to complete the mission and after several restarts you think you have finished, only to find out you are about to be attacked and you have no clue as to where and with what, so you have saved your game frequently haven't you?

when you have been totally whipped by tons of infantry and tanks, you reload and rethink your strategy and eventually get it right, wipe the sweat off your brow and move on to the next mission.

I will have to say that this is one of the most challenging games I have ever played, and I have been doing this for a loooong time, are we having fun yet? I will have to say I have enyoyed it very much!!
Old 08-08-2011, 03:04 PM
Registered Member

Have you tried Soldiers Heros if WWII that game is hard and challenging i think even more then red tide.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:36 PM
Approved Member

I do have that game, I just haven't played it yet, maybe after finishing Red Tide.

I just finished the mission back stabbing Hollidt, I didn't have a lot of resources left,I think there are 2 or 3 missions left, then I might have a go at it.
Old 08-15-2011, 05:04 PM
Approved Member

invanzu, you were indeed correct that soldiers, heroes of world war 2 is challenging, I just completed the russian campaign and it took several hours, I would suggest that anyone trying this game keep one thing in mind, SAVE OFTEN, and make saves at different points in the mission, you don't always know what is coming next.