Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Red Tide

Men of War: Red Tide Stand-alone expansion to its critically acclaimed RTS Men of War

Old 08-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Approved Member

Default Mansteins big guns, chasing bruno

this is the third mission in mansteins big guns, It says to kill off everything at the train station, and destroy the transport vehicles, I have gotten rid of all enemy troops, and blown up every vehicle that I can destroy, including fuel trucks and gas tanks and the one train engine that seems to be running, I can't find anything else that will blow up, what transport vehicles are they talking about? I even blew up the tractor that was in the field, but it will not show that main item being complete.

Last edited by Tyro; 08-01-2011 at 10:10 PM.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:33 PM
Approved Member

I finally started over and when I had finished all enemy forces, I started blowing everything up including the other train engine, tanks and anything else I could think of, I don't know which one did it ( I suspect the other engine) but it finally showed complete, although it did not specifically tell me when it was completed.