Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Red Tide

Men of War: Red Tide Stand-alone expansion to its critically acclaimed RTS Men of War

Old 10-22-2010, 12:34 AM
Registered Member

Default First mission help (cant find crates)

I can take the trenches on the left easily enough but once the tanks come I end up losing all my men. I search every crate for the anti-tank guns but cant find anything.

Are they somewhere ambiguous? Any help in general would be great. Im not a RTS newblet but damn this game is tough (but very enjoyable )

Kai.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:44 AM
Approved Member

It's over by the mortar teams.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:53 AM
Registered Member

Nothing in any of the crates near the mortar team. I will restart tomorrow, hopefully its a glitch
Old 10-22-2010, 06:01 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaihonsou View Post
Nothing in any of the crates near the mortar team. I will restart tomorrow, hopefully its a glitch
I don't know if difficulty makes any difference put this is where I've found AT guns,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mow_editor 2010-10-21 #2.jpg (284.1 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg mow_editor 2010-10-21 #4.jpg (225.5 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg mow_editor 2010-10-21 #5.jpg (212.5 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg mow_editor 2010-10-21 #3.jpg (261.0 KB, 24 views)
Old 10-22-2010, 09:36 AM
Registered Member

Thanks for that. The some of those crates didnt have the guns in them but one of them did. Wont be long now

Thanks for the pics

Kai.
Old 04-16-2011, 08:11 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaihonsou View Post
Thanks for that. The some of those crates didnt have the guns in them but one of them did. Wont be long now

Thanks for the pics

Kai.
dude ... another easy way to finish those tanks of (you must be very careful) .... steal one of the mortars (if you haven't destroy'em) then walk carefully backwards , then go behind the rocks where the tanks can't shoot you , then start firing your mortars....
Old 07-24-2011, 06:15 PM
Registered Member

search any dead SMG gunners and take their AT grenades - then sneek up on the tanks from their 'blind side' and whallop them with the AT grenades.

Try to hit one of the tanks in the turret only, then when the crew abandon it, find a repair box, repair the tank and use it to take out the other tanks

simples!

And the AT gun does switch position of which crates it is in - not sure if it is for each difficulty setting or just random location each time you re-start the chapter?

I have played this mission twice - once on easy and once on normal - and it was in the more difficult crates to get to (by the mortars) for the 'easy' mission - the enemy tanks arrive before you can get to the crates so it is a mad dash to get to them before the tanks hand you your bleeding head on a plate!

For the 'normal' mission they were in the crates by the trenches and I was able to get it before the tanks started arriving - so the more difficult setting was easier??? go figure!

I suppose I need to go re-play it at easy and see if the AT gun is in the same crate again or in a different one for the fresh start???

Last edited by coddam; 07-24-2011 at 06:22 PM.