Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > The Tomorrow War

The Tomorrow War Space sim. 27th Century. Take part in the great war between The United Earth Empire and Konkordia.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:34 AM
Approved Member

Exclamation In-flight speech and missions scripts fix (90Mb)

This is the larger version of mission scripts fix, it also adds back Russian in-flight speech as requested by some players. If you don't want the Russian in-flight speech to be installed, download and install much smaller version of the patch that only fixes mission bugs and turns on English subtitles from this thread.

Known issues:

- Core game functions are impossible to fix without the source code. AI ships sometimes sink through the ground when landing or engage targets in ineffective way.

- Scrolling the contacts list in cabin view using the mouse wheel doesn't work if a widescreen resolution is selected. If you need to scroll the contact list, temporarily switch to chase view by pressing the 'v' key.

Download the fix (90Mb)

Last update: 12 April 2010.
Old 03-06-2010, 02:54 AM
Registered Member

Default The tomorrow war

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
This is the larger version of mission scripts fix, it also adds back Russian in-flight speech as requested by some players. If you don't want the Russian in-flight speech to be installed, download and install much smaller version of the patch that only fixes mission bugs and turns on English subtitles from this thread.

Known issues:

- Core game functions are impossible to fix without the source code. AI ships sometimes sink through the ground when landing or engage targets in ineffective way.

- Scrolling the contacts list in cabin view using the mouse wheel doesn't work if a widescreen resolution is selected. If you need to scroll the contact list, temporarily switch to chase view by pressing the 'v' key.

Download the fix (90Mb)
Hi Sneaksie,

Yes I have end the game; but I mis some subtitle at the beginning from mission 34

Now I play a new game but at the start off mission two there is no subtitle; not in the briefing room as Walker speak; Ivanov and Alexandra in the cantine and in the hangar as Blackbeard speak there is not any subtitles. Furter I wanted to download the 90Mb fix but I dont have an account by filedropper.
I think that I speak for many The Tomorrow War players if I say thanks for all the work what you have done.

Best regard
billshot1941
Old 03-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Registered Member

Great job men. Keep doing this stuf and help a lot many players like us . We´ll be greatfull. This is a Great game in the Right Hands.

sorry, but , i can´t see the file , just enter in a site, but nothing to say about the file, if you can take a look in the link please. (or megaupload / Rapidshare it is a very helpfull alternative).

thanks again my friend.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Approved Member

you must have an account on filedropper as billshot1941 said,usually in weekends the admins won't check the forum,so maybe you have to wait until monday,to download the file from another host.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:15 PM
Registered Member

Good news. This game released in Hungary a few days ago. I bought it. I will download that 90Mb fix,but I can't from the site,I dont see it. Please upload it to rapidshare or other,which works. Thank you
Old 03-06-2010, 10:01 PM
Registered Member

thanks and no problem , I will wait.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:13 AM
Registered Member

Hi Sneaksie,
How is this possible; I play now a new game but end mission 11 start mission 12 there is a RUNTIME error.

Best regard
billshot1941

Last edited by billshot1941; 03-09-2010 at 11:21 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:09 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billshot1941 View Post
Hi Sneaksie,
How is this possible; I play now a new game but end mission 11 start mission 12 there is a RUNTIME error.

Best regard
billshot1941
Strange, i've just tried and mission 12 started fine.
Link in the first post updated (subtitles to missions 2,3 and 4 were added and now it's on MediaFire file hosting). Subtitles are faster than voiceover, there is no easy way to fix this.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:14 AM
Registered Member

Hi Sneaksie, Well some thing bad; I life in Thailand and now I know that I have a copy from that nice game. Next week I going to Malaisia and tray that I can buy a original version.

Best regard
billshot1941
Old 03-10-2010, 10:15 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billshot1941 View Post
Hi Sneaksie, Well some thing bad; I life in Thailand and now I know that I have a copy from that nice game. Next week I going to Malaisia and tray that I can buy a original version.

Best regard
billshot1941
really? i thought piracy is not an issue in thailand,but yes, you can buy the original one from malaysia,i'm sure.(if there is a retail version??!)