Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > The Tomorrow War > Walkthrough

Walkthrough Questions and solutions

Old 04-30-2009, 03:51 PM
Registered Member

Question mission 9

aye up all
joined to ask about mission 9 as soon as i get through the gate into the black hole i seem to be stuck in the black hole pull, then blow up, any ideas.

thanx in advance

ttfn
Old 05-01-2009, 03:52 AM
Registered Member

I have the same problem. Mission 9 "The Chase" After being dropped off by CVL Ryujo the mission is to enter X Gate #4 and search the area near the exit. When you jump through the gate you are near a black hole and are informed that your engines are not strong enough and eventually get sucked into the hole and die. There are two ships there. Leviathan and Enemy Tosanen "who I assume is who you are looking for". The ships ignore you and carry on out of the system. You are unable to catch them because you are being sucked into black hole. Also the health of my ship is at 100% and I looked for an option in the market to upgrade engines at the beginning of the mission. All there is, is an extra booster pack you can buy. Any suggestions?
Old 05-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy

Same problem here, seems like a game breaker to me. I've even figured out how to get back to the gate, however when I go through it, I seem to get warped further away instead of warping back through the gate.
Old 05-02-2009, 02:09 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorric View Post
Same problem here, seems like a game breaker to me. I've even figured out how to get back to the gate, however when I go through it, I seem to get warped further away instead of warping back through the gate.

i'm stucked with mission9 too..i've tried the docking or follow comand to the sighted ship and it only helps to drag my destruction time for sometime longer. once i've disable the command i'm dead instanly pulled in by blackhole. is this really a bugged mission?? how to get out of this ? i'm stucked now and cant able to proceed any further in this game..
say Gorric, mind to share how you manage to reach back to stargate? perhaps we can find some solution to this damn mission..

DEV Team!! pls do your job!!! THX
Old 05-02-2009, 05:02 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuujin View Post
i'm stucked with mission9 too..i've tried the docking or follow comand to the sighted ship and it only helps to drag my destruction time for sometime longer. once i've disable the command i'm dead instanly pulled in by blackhole. is this really a bugged mission?? how to get out of this ? i'm stucked now and cant able to proceed any further in this game..
say Gorric, mind to share how you manage to reach back to stargate? perhaps we can find some solution to this damn mission..

DEV Team!! pls do your job!!! THX
same here, this mission is totally broken and i experience the same as you, auto pilot drags me to within 25km of the 2 ships then the black hole drags me back down and i yo yo like that until i turn auto pilot off where i die instantly

this needs to be fixed / solved ASAP!
Old 05-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Approved Member

activate orbital engines (control+w until the bar is full)... with tat u can move away the black hole
Old 05-02-2009, 07:24 PM
Registered Member

That doesnt work, and i have the same problem, using dock etc gives me the yo yo efect as well

the logs last statement is the reply to ready the ship, thats all after that nothing at all.. bugs me massivly
Old 05-02-2009, 10:42 PM
Registered Member

doesnt work for me either
Old 05-03-2009, 10:09 AM
Registered Member

not helping too for me ... but i tried to fly into the gate#4 with orbital engines on and i managed to have control over ship for short time,but then again the gravity pull of black hole starts to pulling me in again ... so no solution ... any help?
Old 05-03-2009, 12:45 PM
Registered Member

Default Works

Hold Control and w like said before then keep holding w key until the speed doesent increase anymore , also make sure you are heading towards the ships