Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > The Tomorrow War

The Tomorrow War Space sim. 27th Century. Take part in the great war between The United Earth Empire and Konkordia.

Old 12-21-2007, 09:16 AM
Approved Member

Then I guess this answers my question: Russobit-M has been quite clear at keeping it russian exclusive. However, with the promise of an english patch, hope lives on. In the meanwhile, how can we import those to our countries? All the online shops I tried don't ship this far. What can we do? Any advice to give my russian friends?

Moderator, Sorry if this thread is starting to wander off topic. Move it if you wish to.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:36 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlord View Post
Then I guess this answers my question: Russobit-M has been quite clear at keeping it russian exclusive. However, with the promise of an english patch, hope lives on. In the meanwhile, how can we import those to our countries? All the online shops I tried don't ship this far. What can we do? Any advice to give my russian friends?

Moderator, Sorry if this thread is starting to wander off topic. Move it if you wish to.
Don't know exactly about Russobit titles, but we are opening our own online store to make it easier to buy our games all across the world even if they are not present at your local retailers.
I think another way to do it is to ask somebody in Russia to ship it over to you.
Old 12-21-2007, 03:13 PM
Approved Member

Yeah, the only thing is such persons are hard to come by. Oh well, we'll see what the future might bring.

Although more 'international' shipping sites in russia I think would improve things too. I hear some of them are considering it.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:20 AM
Approved Member

Hey, I once saw homeplanet gold in your 1C shop (russian site), If I buy it here, will they ship it to france, you think?
Old 01-28-2008, 09:25 AM
Approved Member

Well, i think you should write a letter to the russian team. I guess, they will answer you.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:21 AM
Approved Member

I think I will do that: But can you give me info? Notably the address?

Thanks for the help provided: It is much appreciated.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:47 AM
Approved Member

Well, what did you mean by our russian shop? If i know this shop, I'll try to find their email for you.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:49 PM
Approved Member

that's curious, but I can't seem to find it anymore. But it seemed in one of the 1C company sites. Perhaps somewhere in here: http://www.1c-shop.ru/1c80.html

But never mind, I think it would be good to go back to the tomorrow war topic. Do you have a planned date for the english release of the tomorrow war? And what about the english release of the tomorrow war: factor K add-on? Would you rather advise me not to buy the tomorrow war now so I can get both the game and the add-on in one pack? Or should I buy the english release right when it goes out?
Old 01-31-2008, 01:53 PM
Approved Member

Actually, I can't tell you now, but I hope i'll be able to do it this week. Stay tuned!
Old 01-31-2008, 08:41 PM
Approved Member

All right. Awaiting your info. Remember also: if you have any info on a BOXED english parkan 2 due out in england. let me know too.

best regards.