Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Red Tide

Men of War: Red Tide Stand-alone expansion to its critically acclaimed RTS Men of War

Old 05-09-2011, 04:07 PM
Registered Member

Default Squad won't move as a group

I really enjoyed the original MOW but Red Tide is giving me a lot of trouble. I have groups of 6 infantry that I tell to move to a spot on the map, but for some reason the squad won't move as a whole. Only 2 or 3 guys will go, and the rest will just stand there stupidly unless I move them individually. This is really annoying.

I also read that it is possible to disable squads to make the game play more like a regular RTS. How do I go about this?
Old 05-15-2011, 05:40 PM
Registered Member

find a place in cover near where you want them to go; white outlines of men will appear - that's how many men will go, the others will stay behind; keep looking for a place that shows outlines of all men in the squad and click on it; the whole squad will get moving, then you can click on a place you originally wanted them to go and the whole squad will get there