Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 06-12-2019, 06:09 PM
Approved Member

Having a game with Warrior on Impossible with verison Halfmoon 1.3, but:

1. Pegasus Maiden is OP: The talent 'Gift' with 2 charges that gives extra charge on allied talents, for instance Paladins etc is very very strong. I have an army with Inquisitor, Warrior Maiden, Pegaus Maiden and Polar Bears; I can give Warrior Maiden extra gift so it can resurrect, seems very strong.

2. Warrior Maiden's talent North Adjudgement doesnt seem to work (ice shell on enemy).

3. Hunter (orc race): is it normal when he casts talent 'pet' 2nd time, that he can cast untop of existing summoned pet? He can't cast other places, I think I recall it would summon a new stack of pet and erase old one if it was on the battlefield.

4. txt info bottom screen about hunter's pet, text bug: [cpn_hunter_pet] NF

5. on mountain in Debir I found a map scroll that said something like 'n> ice_prison', but didnt get any scroll, could it be that it is the Iceprison scroll from Rune Magic in WotN that is bugged? I didnt have any scrolls in spell book afterwards neither in normal scrolls or the strong scrolls (forgot name, like Titans Armor etc). I'm not sure of the first 'n>' couldnt really read the strange text, only 'ice_prison'.

6. Warrior skill to the bottom left is unclear what it gives: Says at lvl1 it gives 10% chance of double damage, how much crit etc does it give, the same ? Anyway, it sounds OP.... if so then maybe halved in bonus...

Last edited by raknefne; 06-12-2019 at 08:37 PM.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
Having a game with Warrior on Impossible with verison Halfmoon 1.3, but:

1. Pegasus Maiden is OP: The talent 'Gift' with 2 charges that gives extra charge on allied talents, for instance Paladins etc is very very strong. I have an army with Inquisitor, Warrior Maiden, Pegaus Maiden and Polar Bears; I can give Warrior Maiden extra gift so it can resurrect, seems very strong.

2. Warrior Maiden's talent North Adjudgement doesnt seem to work (ice shell on enemy).

3. Hunter (orc race): is it normal when he casts talent 'pet' 2nd time, that he can cast untop of existing summoned pet? He can't cast other places, I think I recall it would summon a new stack of pet and erase old one if it was on the battlefield.

5. on mountain in Debir I found a map scroll that said something like 'n> ice_prison', but didnt get any scroll, could it be that it is the Iceprison scroll from Rune Magic in WotN that is bugged? I didnt have any scrolls in spell book afterwards neither in normal scrolls or the strong scrolls (forgot name, like Titans Armor etc). I'm not sure of the first 'n>' couldnt really read the strange text, only 'ice_prison'.

6. Warrior skill to the bottom left is unclear what it gives: Says at lvl1 it gives 10% chance of double damage, how much crit etc does it give, the same ? Anyway, it sounds OP.... if so then maybe halved in bonus...

Thank you for your feedback.
I have updated my mod.

--Talent 'Gift' now no longer reloads talents, only gives charges.
I think it's OK with Pegasus Maiden herself, but OP when combined with spell "Phantom", so I nerfed them.

--I've no ideas what happened but when I tested it works.

--Orc Hunter can only sommon one stack in KBWN, I like that setting and applied it in my mod.

--fixed

--fixed

--When a crit and the skill are triggered at the same time, then that crit deals crit*2 damage.
Old 12-24-2019, 05:56 PM
Approved Member

Version Christmas moon added.
Old 02-07-2020, 06:44 PM
Approved Member

My compliments to this mod, also very nicely done! such a wide range of possibilities now. love it. just started but seems like this new unit metamorph can result in interesting combis...
Old 03-01-2020, 03:46 PM
Approved Member

1st congratulations for the mod, good idea, and it gave me an excuse to reinstall kb.
Now a bug :
arriving on scarlet island, one of the 1st fights, there is a fire elemental troop with the enemies and when its turn starts I get "can't use "obj" function set" in a dialog box, I click ok, and everything is frozen. I can't be 100% sure it's the fire elemental since it does absolutely nothing but if I am not mistaken he should act at this precise moment...

On the balance : not bad, more powerful enemies early on but my dragon pet has a powerful ability early on too, so it balances things.
I tried to install this in a real "kb armored princess" version, not crossroads, and it kind of works by the way. It's like the vanilla quest, no orc anywhere, but there are some slight changes, like the pirate ship on the 1st iland which is not there in armored princess original game. But I didn't get the updated army when starting the game (no viking !), so I guess the mod is mostly broken in armored princess, which was to be expected. After testing this, I reinstalled crossroads and restarted...
Old 06-11-2020, 04:32 PM
Approved Member

Lightbulb Malevolent

Great mod, can't imagine playing without it at this point.

One issue I encountered:

Trolls Malevolent ability does not seem to work. (The one that gives them +5 att everytime a unit dies)
Old 06-30-2020, 09:14 AM
Approved Member

The mod was updated, nice !

I'm not sure if it intented but my ancient phoenix don't really rise in power when i increase nor the summoner skill neither intelligence.
Old 07-18-2020, 10:38 AM
Approved Member

Updating (loading the fight) of amulet of icy waters make the game crash
Old 09-03-2020, 09:37 AM
Approved Member

I have uploaded a hotfix to fix some reported bugs. By the way, the race of insectoid units has been restored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelurker View Post
1st congratulations for the mod, good idea, and it gave me an excuse to reinstall kb.
Now a bug :
arriving on scarlet island, one of the 1st fights, there is a fire elemental troop with the enemies and when its turn starts I get "can't use "obj" function set" in a dialog box, I click ok, and everything is frozen. I can't be 100% sure it's the fire elemental since it does absolutely nothing but if I am not mistaken he should act at this precise moment...

On the balance : not bad, more powerful enemies early on but my dragon pet has a powerful ability early on too, so it balances things.
I tried to install this in a real "kb armored princess" version, not crossroads, and it kind of works by the way. It's like the vanilla quest, no orc anywhere, but there are some slight changes, like the pirate ship on the 1st iland which is not there in armored princess original game. But I didn't get the updated army when starting the game (no viking !), so I guess the mod is mostly broken in armored princess, which was to be expected. After testing this, I reinstalled crossroads and restarted...
I can't reproduce the bug you mentioned at the moment,
and I have tweaked the difficulty so the enemies early on are less powerful now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrisWolfBrood View Post
Great mod, can't imagine playing without it at this point.

One issue I encountered:

Trolls Malevolent ability does not seem to work. (The one that gives them +5 att everytime a unit dies)
It should be fixed now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saroumana View Post
The mod was updated, nice !

I'm not sure if it intented but my ancient phoenix don't really rise in power when i increase nor the summoner skill neither intelligence.
It worked when I tested it. So I wonder if there is a condition triggering this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saroumana View Post
Updating (loading the fight) of amulet of icy waters make the game crash
The crash has been fixed.

Last edited by zhoudaohan; 09-03-2020 at 09:44 AM.
Old 09-09-2020, 07:06 PM
Approved Member

Update:
version Dark Moon beta6 added.

Last edited by zhoudaohan; 09-18-2020 at 07:37 PM.