Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Old 11-28-2009, 04:54 PM
Approved Member

Default Husbands?

Haha I know they're not technically husbands but we all know Amelie is a pimp on the side with these followers. Anyway, what's the rundown on these guys, I've had the Robber guy for a while now and I came across the gentleman on Verona who says he kills all his teachers after he's learned from them. I don't think I've encountered any others. Anyone care to post some detailed info on these guys?
Old 11-28-2009, 05:04 PM
Approved Member

Look into KB:AP info thread
Old 11-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Approved Member

I got scarface to follow me very early on in the game, and I've kept him ever since. I have no benefit from his innate skills, I just use him for the extra artifact slots. I have thought of swapping him for another follower, e.g. the paladin on the nameless island, but I didn't find his skills useful at that moment, so I stuck with the current guy.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:31 PM
Approved Member

Well abut armor berarers: abilites they posses are interesting, but wifes had more interesting bonuses ... with mage of course you go for elenhel but if not its hard choice ... nothing veey special
Old 11-28-2009, 07:45 PM
Approved Member

Wives had more interesting bonuses? +1 Morale to all dwarves. +1 Morale to all Elves. +1 Morale to all Demons. Oh yeah, that's interesting all right. The boy toys at least give you interesting upgrade option, as well as a few other tid bits here and there. The incubus impresses the women, and can lead them, the Moron can redeem himself to give you better access to hard to find (potentially) paladin units.

I think the Wives were pretty dull to be honest. I guess they could pop out children, though considering how worthless and random they were (Just like REAL kids! to an adventurer) I barely even count it.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:05 PM
Approved Member

I already said. Skills like upgrading are good. But their passive bonuses arent so good ...
Old 11-29-2009, 03:05 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metathron View Post
I got scarface to follow me very early on in the game, and I've kept him ever since. I have no benefit from his innate skills, I just use him for the extra artifact slots. I have thought of swapping him for another follower, e.g. the paladin on the nameless island, but I didn't find his skills useful at that moment, so I stuck with the current guy.
Yep. I got him early on and simply did not want to give up his artifact slot when given the choice of other followers.

Also, his ability to convert pirates to sea dogs was a HUGE money saver. I had a LEGION of sea dogs running around cutting things to pieces.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:22 PM
Approved Member

Anyone use Trigger?

I currently have Avgares who is the best isn't he?
Old 12-02-2009, 04:26 PM
Approved Member

Trigger is useful only when making ranger armies. Agvares in my opinion has the most flexible slots available.

He's also great if you're a fan of the girl power armies
Old 12-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Approved Member

So this Moro Dark fella. Is he better than Agvares? if you only use Death Knights I suppose he is. I'm not sure I want to spend the rest of the game only using Death Knights tbh..takes too long by the sound of it to finish battles which at the the moment take me 4/5 rounds maximum.