Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Old 12-12-2009, 08:13 PM
Registered Member

Default Where do you get more trolls?

Is there anywhere you can get a good supply of trolls? I have 11 so far and cant seem to find anymore:<
Old 12-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Approved Member

It's really lame how the supply of trolls and ogres is so limited (or at least it has been in my games). If you don't have to worry about where to recruit more black dragons (top creature), you shouldn't have to worry about trolls and ogres, IMHO.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:20 AM
Registered Member

so there really is just a limited amount of trolls? gah that sucks
Old 12-13-2009, 03:26 AM
Approved Member

no, like most kinds of troops, there are a random amount of trolls in the game, determined at the beginning. You might find more if you explore wherever you haven't explored yet, and you might not. I have seen trolls on tekron, verona, and montero, but I'm only midway through the game, and that is only an indication of where they might show up.

The number may be small, or it may be large. All told, I think i've seen about 15 trolls for sale in my game, which is decent for a level 5 troop, since there will always tend to be less of a level 5 troops available, since you can't have as many.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:34 AM
Approved Member

Well call colosus scroll can help ...
Old 12-13-2009, 09:35 AM
Approved Member

Well, sorta. But you get veritable infinite black and green dragons in Elon and Nameless. Same with Bonedragons (Dragon's Lair in Nameless seems to always have 20 to 40)

I think the problem with Trolls is that they are a low leadership level 5, and that the spawn rates of them aren't very high.

Probably the best way to get them is either Sacrifice, or Call Colossus.