Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 08:35 AM
Approved Member

Yes, +1 for the list, as it presents the most important present issues.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:49 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
B6, there are 2 types of people here. One type will ask for tons and tons of information and then moan about it. The others are after answers to those questions listed and have asked them after practically every update. It is this second group of people who are the main defenders of the sim and the most patient, the ones that believe in the long term vision however that doesn't mean that they have infinite patience.

Today is my 40th birthday so I am disappointed enough already since I was praying for some answers rather than pictures (which are very good of course). Could you please bring me a nice birthday present today? ie, the answers to furbs questions

PS, Question 2, many of us are very interested in the 100 octane fuel question - that is will 12lbs boost be available for Spitfire and Hurricane when the cut-out is enabled?
Happy birthday!

Once again I asked Ilya, his answer:
"Patch information will be released when the patch itself is ready.
The BETA version of the patch will be for graphics and performance only."

As for the 100 octane fuel. Ilya discussed this with the programmers, the result is not yet known.

Sorry. I can not do more now.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:50 AM
Approved Member

Quote:

Today is my 40th birthday so I am ........

happy birthday to you

happy birthday to you

happy birthday to you

but no patch for il-2!!!!!!

happy birthday mate , how is the new guitar going?
Old 03-02-2012, 08:51 AM
Approved Member

BlackSix, can you please clarify? When you say "graphics and performance only" you mean that flight models, AI etc will not be changed in the beta?
Old 03-02-2012, 08:53 AM
Approved Member

B6, no new sounds in beta either?
Old 03-02-2012, 08:54 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbop View Post
BlackSix, can you please clarify? When you say "graphics and performance only" you mean that flight models, AI etc will not be changed in the beta?
Probably. I quoted the answer of Ilya. I have no other information.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:58 AM
Approved Member

Patience is a virtue.
Jeez!
Can't you guys play something else in the meantime?
Or maybe just take a walk - I mean, it's already getting warmer, there's fresh air...
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSix View Post
Probably. I quoted the answer of Ilya. I have no other information.
Please could you try to get some info on how the new patch will sound when fully released, most of us are very excited about the new sounds Luthier very briefly mentioned as he only said the aircraft seem alive.
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSix View Post
Happy birthday!

Once again I asked Ilya, his answer:
"Patch information will be released when the patch itself is ready.
The BETA version of the patch will be for graphics and performance only."

As for the 100 octane fuel. Ilya discussed this with the programmers, the result is not yet known.

Sorry. I can not do more now.
Thank you B6

Honestly this answer you give here is a very good update for me. It is always nice to see pictures but with those words I can reset my expectation, and also know that Luthiers team are aware of the things we are seeking.

Big party tonight for me, I decided to put my rock band on stage for the entertainment, supported by a couple of other bands. As usual before a gig, nervous but also looking forward to it Thank you all for the birthday wishes!
Old 03-02-2012, 08:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
B6, there are 2 types of people here. One type will ask for tons and tons of information and then moan about it. The others are after answers to those questions listed and have asked them after practically every update. It is this second group of people who are the main defenders of the sim and the most patient, the ones that believe in the long term vision however that doesn't mean that they have infinite patience.

Today is my 40th birthday so I am disappointed enough already since I was praying for some answers rather than pictures (which are very good of course). Could you please bring me a nice birthday present today? ie, the answers to furbs questions

PS, Question 2, many of us are very interested in the 100 octane fuel question - that is will 12lbs boost be available for Spitfire and Hurricane when the cut-out is enabled?
Maybe I will have a bigger chance of getting the patch on my birthday, which is in July. Seriously though, congrats on the birthday!
Closed Thread