Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars)

Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars) Sequel to Fantasy Wars. Turn-based strategy game set in a fantasy world.

Old 04-08-2009, 02:48 PM
Approved Member

Default Will EL ever get a random map generator?

I would be in a bigger hurry to buy Elven Legacy if it included a random map generator. This is the only thing that was missing from Fantasy Wars. Any chance Elven Legacy will patch one in later? The replayability would be increased tenfold.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:46 AM
Approved Member

Agreed.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:17 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsMonsterX View Post
I would be in a bigger hurry to buy Elven Legacy if it included a random map generator. This is the only thing that was missing from Fantasy Wars. Any chance Elven Legacy will patch one in later? The replayability would be increased tenfold.
A random map generator seems to be very contrary to the design approach of FW/EL. The game isn't sandbox (e.g., Civ or MoM). It's very much a customized scenario/challenge type game where the developers have laid out precisely determined challenges and rewards.

I don't see how you can go random/sandbox and still maintain the gameplay style of FA/EL, which is of course based on Fantasy General.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:11 PM
Registered Member

Default Thank you.

You have just saved me $$.

Scripted campaigns have zero replayability and often relied upon to prop up substandard AI.

Never buy a turn-based strategy game without a random map generator. They are a sure sign that the AI doesn't suck.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:38 AM
Registered Member

I suggest you best way is Article submission and another way is do follow forums if you post in relevant category!!!
also best quality back links get from via do follow blog commenting!!!
simulation credit immobilier