Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Theatre of War series

Theatre of War series The most historically accurate RTS games

Old 05-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Registered Member

Default Next ToW Idea

I played the very first ToW and the new Korea one and the videos i have seen of ToW 2 it appears similiar to the 1st as in there are set missions and objectives that but i think that the next game in the serise should be another WW2 one but with the same campaign feature as Korea
Old 05-16-2012, 10:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccbb37 View Post
I played the very first ToW and the new Korea one and the videos i have seen of ToW 2 it appears similiar to the 1st as in there are set missions and objectives that but i think that the next game in the serise should be another WW2 one but with the same campaign feature as Korea
Take a look at this
Old 05-22-2012, 05:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedley View Post
Take a look at this
Thanks for the link.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:44 AM
Registered Member

The best idea for a creatable modern theatre of war...

Syria.

Combat is mostly urban but over distances, perfect conditions, cities as territorys and there is enough space for ideas like diplomacy (China, Russia, EU/USA) for stuff like buying weapons, tanks etc. or even direct support.

It's a "hot topic", people know about it and forces fighting there don't have "too modern" equipment.

I want it now !!!!!!
Old 09-07-2012, 09:16 AM
Registered Member

Default Arab-Israeli War TOW series

I think the good series for TOW could be about the Arab-Israeli war, which covers most of the warfare especially in armor, not much also in smart hi tech weapons same characteristics of fighting as TOW WW2 or Korea. Remember since Israeli independence they are already fighting wars with their Arab neighbors, in 1956, the six day war and the yom kippur war of 1973. I think its a great additional series for the TOW.
Old 11-20-2023, 07:16 AM
Registered Member

Most of the fighting takes place in cities, but it takes place across long distances, in ideal conditions, with cities functioning as territories, and with plenty of room for concepts like diplomacy (China, Russia, EU/USA) to acquire weapons, tanks, etc., or even direct support.