Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars)

Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars) Sequel to Fantasy Wars. Turn-based strategy game set in a fantasy world.

Old 06-07-2009, 05:31 PM
Approved Member

Default Call stack error

Is this old news?

When you select flying units it crashes the game (sometimes). On the EL forum the devs have solved it, apparently.

Hope so
Old 06-14-2009, 11:40 PM
Registered Member

I would say it's still news. I've yet to see anything posted that fixes this. The game really seems to be a pretty sad effort on the side of the developers. Hopefully some day they will get out a patch so we can actually play this game without it constantly crashing ...
Old 07-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Registered Member

This is really sad that nobody from the development team cares to address this issue and resolve it. There are multiple posts claiming to have this same issue and I have yet to see anyone on these forums or on the game forums address it.

I really enjoyed playing through the first Fantasy Wars game, but this seems like a crappy rip off, with a few new units and a ton of new bugs.

Why won't anyone address these crashing issues? A few posts about how they can't figure it out would even be useful.