Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Approved Member

because I-phone 4 32mb apple in italy cost 779 € EURO UK £612 in USA I-PHONE4 32mb
cost 299$ DOLLARS???????

299$ AMERICAN DOLARS IN EUROPE ARE 211 € EURO.

Last edited by Xilon_x; 03-18-2011 at 09:24 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 09:23 PM
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilon_x View Post
because I-phone 4 32mb apple in italy cost 779 € EURO in USA I-PHONE4 32mb
cost 299$ DOLLARS???????

299$ AMERICAN DOLARS IN EUROPE ARE 211 € EURO.
THat isn't the whole of it.

In US the cell phone providers require 2 year or longer contract with them. If you cancel within the 2 year there is a very large penalty. There is no excuse to cancel either.

The price is hidden in the air time costs.

Also, you can shop around and beat the price you mentioned in Italy.
Old 03-18-2011, 09:33 PM
Approved Member

what will the price difference of COD?
what it will cost COD in U.S.?
in U.K.?
in E.U.?
DIFFERENCE OF PRICE.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbuchele View Post
GamesPlanet accepted my pre-order for digital download.
I´ll receive my DL link 18/04/2011
Thanks for your help Vevster.
On July I will go on a trip for Paris and Florence, maybe I can find a hard copy or a CE,who knows...
If you're in Paris, I can find you one if all goes according to plan
Old 03-19-2011, 12:29 AM
Approved Member

Today I see the COD can be pre-ordered on Steam. I know the installation of Game from Steam is a little bit different than other publisher's download version.
So I doubt that would not I meet some on-line play issues with other non-steam version COD? or some troubles happen on Luft1946 steam version?
Old 03-19-2011, 12:30 AM
Approved Member

Yay the game can now be pre-ordered from steam. With that submarine sim for free just like on ubisoft. Will unlock on 31 march though. Oleg thinks nothing has changed and it still be available on 25 march.
Old 03-19-2011, 03:21 AM
Approved Member

Couldn't hold it anymore and pre-ordered from direct2drive UK for 29.95£
Now praying they send the key on midnight of the 31st..and it works on a mainland EU steam account!
Old 03-19-2011, 10:37 AM
Approved Member

I did preorder here: http://www.getgamesgo.com/catalogue/...liffs-of-dover and was able to pay via paypal. I do not use a credit card, so very convenient to pay the way i did. Anyway, I payed in English pounds, paypal converted it as 34 something euro's. Not bad at all.
Old 03-19-2011, 04:33 PM
Approved Member

At last i manage to find out proxy's and was able to order the collectors edition from ubi UK store.. Many thanks to jcenzano

Incredible it was going to be THAT time consuming and confusing.. I mean, to actually have to use proxy's to order a game..?!

Ubisoft should be more like "ok - you want to buy a game worth 50 £? no problem! - order right here!" Instead they are like "no - sorry - not possible - we don't want your money - actually we don't want this game to sell at all".

We all know how many years and how much work Oleg & team has put into this sim - only so Ubi can ruin the most critical part: the distribution.

If I didn't know this forum and had some sort of inside knowledge I would have NO clue that one of the greatest flightsims were about to be released. Also I would have no clue how to obtain the collectors edition.

I hope Oleg reconsiders his publishing deal with ubisoft after this.

Last edited by janik_dk; 03-20-2011 at 01:36 AM.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:42 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbuchele View Post
Maybe I need to surrender and buy from Amazon US , paying the ridiculous taxes they are charging ( total US 162 for one DVD!)
No need to get soaked like that! I live in Canada and have pre-ordered the DVD from Amazon in the US with expedited shipping (1-5 bus. days for $23ish) for about $77 total, release April twenty-somethingth. I'd be happy to order a DVD and mail it privately for you if you send me the cost of the sim and shipping. Trust me, I'm a nurse!

Also, I would like the "collecters box" addition when it's available, perhaps someone can do this for me.

waspfarmer@hotmail.com
I've tried multiply to resize this honker without effect. Sorry...

Last edited by waspfarmer; 03-20-2011 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Trying like heck to resize this monstrosity to no avale!