Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN > Technical issues

Old 06-24-2009, 04:44 AM
Registered Member

Default Resolution is boned...

I installed the game, and all was well. But the default resolution was fail. so i dropped it down a bit. to 1280x800. Turns out my screen doesn't reconize that preset resolution. and now every time i start the game my monitor turns blue then shuts off.

My question is how do i change the resolution back to default? and yes i messed with the fullscreen and resolution options. I also reinstalled it and it still wont give me a picture.

I think i remember seeing a command that i run on vista that shows hidden app data to where i can edit it. cause it seems that the config.ini file hate even when i set it to admin.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:10 AM
Registered Member

you might want to try uninstalling and then deleting the actual necrovision folder. the profiles are stored in there, the screen settings may be in there or one of the other folders.

for the registry (regedit) there does not appear to be much "config" for necrovision, aside from server config settings.

Last edited by jiminator; 06-24-2009 at 05:14 AM.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygotalks View Post
My question is how do i change the resolution back to default?
Delete Necrovision/bin/config.ini
Quote:
Originally Posted by tygotalks View Post
I think i remember seeing a command that i run on vista that shows hidden app data to where i can edit it. cause it seems that the config.ini file hate even when i set it to admin.
I don't understand what you mean.What kind of "hidden app data"? Set config.ini to admin? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminator View Post
the profiles are stored in there, the screen settings may be in there or one of the other folders.
Screen resolution is stored in Necrovision/bin/config.ini->Cfg.Resolution
Old 11-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Approved Member

He is talking about opening up hidden apps under the "folder" options.
I am using win 7 & i guess it's the same as vista.
Open up your "computer folder then look up to "tools" then click "folder options", then click "view" & you will see what you want Unlocked.

some games hide the data/saves under C:\Users\"ur user name"\AppData\Local\"game that u r looking for"
Win XP is a bit different & i forgot where since i can't check right now.

Also they hide data/saves under C:\Users\"ur user name"\Documents\"game that u r looking for"
Win XP is a bit different & i forgot where since i can't check right now.

this is win 7 locations & maybe the same for vista.

If none of this is what he is looking for then it's in ur instal folder "location":\NecroVisioN\Profiles

Hope this helped