Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 06-25-2011, 02:55 AM
Registered Member

Default I have no idea what's going on!

So I bought the series, and I enjoyed Sw1 a lot. It was good fun.
Now I started SW2, and I have no idea what I'm suppose to do. I followed the loose quests that killed the aliens, took the dreadnaught for the empire, and then they transported me across the galaxy.

My next mission is to rescue Phantom from the prison. I'm stuck. I don't have nearly enough money to pay, I can't break him out in any way I've discovered, and I've been wandering around the galaxy doing pretty much nothing. No missions, no jobs, I can't dock anywhere except patrol stations to unload pirate capsules, and nothing else.

So.. wtf?
How do I even dock so I can swap systems and weapons for my mothership? Where can I even buy weapons and systems and fighters? Where can I find some missions to do, or jobs, something that gives money? I've been wandering aimlessly. Wtf is this?

I hope somebody responds soon. For the moment, I'm just going to skip this game and play SW3.
Old 06-25-2011, 04:18 AM
Registered Member

bump?

I've narrowed it down to simply not being able to dock anywhere except patrol stations. Trade stations don't let me.

Can somebody help?
Old 07-08-2011, 09:37 AM
Approved Member

right first things first. sw2 is bugged as hell, half the time the story/quests fail mid mission. Solutions save alot, like everytime u go to a new system, everytime you start a new quest and at each point on a quest. Ensure each save is in a different file.

Next: Find a walkthrough. Youll never finish a buggy game without knowing whats meant to happen. Ive lost it but once upon a time i had a complete list to EXACTLY what happens (word for word, sequence by sequence). IT was in russian on some website with game in the title. if i find it when i check my old hdd favourites ill post it.

Finally, be prepared for a long time of saving reloading and figuring out what exactly is meant to happen. Somehow i rescued phantom (about 4 reloads later and 2 frustrating days). And got bugged on the next mission.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:43 AM
Approved Member

OP: Unless you're a diehard fan of the series or a masochist, I'd suggest skipping Star Wolves 2 and head straight for Star Wolves 3 instead. SW2 has a seriously large amount of bugs in it that just isn't worth the hassle.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:11 PM
Approved Member

I sugest you to buy star wolves 2 again because maybe the disck have some lost data... i finished star wolves 2 one year ago and i don't haved big problems... bugs a lot.... i finished at least 5 times .......... and sw1 more than 20 times ,sw3 4 or 5 times but never so big problems..........