Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 05-13-2010, 08:18 AM
Trucidation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsavo View Post
I tried severial times to hit the Alien hidden box, but no way to win with Astarte.
What are you referring to here? The only fights with aliens occurs in the Precursor System and those aren't that hard. Unless you tried to jump the dreadnought in the Dyson Sphere, but those guys are neutral and just want you to leave.

That dreadnought was too tempting a target and I just had to have a go at it :p It took a goddamn miracle to pull off, but I lost 5 ships in the process - and all I got for it were a bunch of alien guns and turrets. Turrets which will never be able to be mounted, because Joseph is the only freaking character with the Alien tech perk and he leaves as soon as this mission arc ends. Bah.

If you're talking about the Star Hammer Memorial that fight isn't too hard either, the aliens only start spawning once you damage the memorial and quit spawning once you destroy it. My problem is getting the memorial to drop at least 2 Precursor Guns, otherwise I'd have to wait until the endgame when Ternie comes back to harvest those ships she can summon.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:08 PM
Approved Member

At Alex path are possible 2 MS.

1. Manticore
2. Lion MK2 if you decide to kill Emperor or get to Alex path after mission in XT24
(from Trida or InoCo path) or from NESF if chose 1. answer in New Kyoto.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:11 AM
Registered Member

Hi guys. I finished the mission where you deliver radium for the NESF. I also got the giant payout. Is there some way I get a new mothership after this and before I jump through the precursor portal?

Thanks

Edit: I think the mothership I'm looking for is the Star Wolf. How do you get that one?
Edit: Never Mind, you get the Star Wolf near the end of the game.

Last edited by mrstarware; 05-24-2011 at 04:16 PM.