Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 04-10-2011, 11:08 PM
Registered Member

Default How to keep playing/continuing help - spoilerss

Ok. So I'll try to explain my circumstances.
I opted out of a couple scenerio's.

- I met up with viper who offered me (ok more like ordered me) a job to do. I didn't do it thinking it was a waste of time.

- I also met up with Alex who wanted me to help with a trade convoy but that went sour after we were swarmed.

I also opted out of the xb-17 mission which I'm thinking is where I would get the astarte.

Now where I'm at is right before the precursor portal with joseph and the convoy and my mission is to elimate the berserks. However, I'm still using the mastiff and don't have super duper fighters.

What do I do?
Old 04-11-2011, 07:04 AM
Approved Member

If you realy think its unmanagable ... then there are just 4 options in my opinion.

1. Cheating
2. Load a previos savegame and do it better ways
3. Start a new game
4. Beeing frusted quit the game and never look on it again

My favorite is the first
Old 04-11-2011, 04:49 PM
Registered Member

thanks. I'm planning on loading a previous save. I just want to make sure I don't make the same mistakes. How do I get a mothership if I don't get the Astarte?
Old 04-12-2011, 11:01 AM
Approved Member

Look there:
How to get the Astarte

Or take Goblin Wizards Mothership Mod:
Mothership Mod by Goblin Wizard
Old 04-14-2011, 07:36 PM
Registered Member

Thanks.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:21 PM
Registered Member

You also have the choice of gaining EXP by fighting pirates - or you can fight faction ships (as in, shoot at allies and make them enemies for some time)

Pirates can easily be found in the middle systems north of Tira/Corrino. Specifically, there are always many pirates (sometimes too many!) in the KREUGER system. Alternatively, you can fight in the no-man's land between the Debris sectors and Triada space (iirc XT-45?)

In regards to faction ships -- there is only one relatively safe group to pick on, and that's Triada. Their formations are always small (1-2 ships at most) and more importantly, they do not arrange 'portal raids' at their borders like the others do. They also have some Walruses with a lot of loot to kill (located in the Fronn system)

2 things to know: If you are currently pursuing the Triada storyline, this would naturally invalidate your alliance and prevent progress. Also, you may eventually want to restore your relations with them - which will cost you between 750,000 - 1,500,000 credits. You can do that, among other places, at the CosmoTerminal station in Prien.