Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 08-05-2008, 12:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosak View Post
Nike-it:
Again delay? I am wondering if someone BUY this game with this access.
Why delay? October was announced quite long time ago.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:58 PM
Registered Member

Nike-it:
I know but somewhere was September and somewhere October and I still hope that it is September because it was I think in RnR interview too.
Do you have some information about RnR? it will be good to publish some trailer or video from it, because we don't know anything about last stadium of RnR. And I think that many people want to see for example how it is with physical properties. Vladimir Shmat (game designer) said for example that if you turn with truck to the right, trailer will drift to the right. It's stupid, trailer have to cut the right-bend in a smaller range then truck, don't it?
But there are more obscurity that this.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
Why delay? October was announced quite long time ago.
October? I'm confuesd... Is the October release date for Europe too? or european release is still September?
Old 08-05-2008, 03:57 PM
Approved Member

The october date has been around for quite some time.
They first announced September, and then somehow it turned into October (We are all soooo surprised). I knew this, but didn't want to believe it. I still hoped it would be released in September.

So we are back where we stared. No actual release date, only the estimated October date. Estimated
Old 08-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Approved Member

Let's believe them I think and hope that October is the last...
Old 08-06-2008, 05:04 AM
Approved Member

I want to believe.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:00 AM
Approved Member

Guys guys, come on! Don't be silly. If the game were to be released in October it would have to finished by now. And I mean absolutely 100% completely FINISHED. As in a final product that you can sell. No more testing this, and fixing that. It takes quite a few weeks to copy the game thousands of times, package it, ship it to all the different stores that will be selling it in different countries etc... So for the game to be in the shops by October, it would already have to be finished.

Now... if the game was indeed finished and there was an actual release date... don't you think it would be announced on the site? And on different gamer sites, some of which have been following RnR progress for a long time and awaiting its release as eagerly as us?

The fact that there is no mention whatsoever of an actual and definitive release date, or even an official statement that the game is, in fact, finished, means that the game isn't finished at all and that it definitely won't be released in October, or even in 2008.

Personally I never believed for a second that the game would be released this year so I'm not disappointed, but I can imagine the disappointment most people here are going to feel come October, or whenever someone bothers to inform the fans that the release of the game will once again be delayed.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsolum View Post
Guys guys, come on! Don't be silly. If the game were to be released in October it would have to finished by now. And I mean absolutely 100% completely FINISHED. As in a final product that you can sell. No more testing this, and fixing that. It takes quite a few weeks to copy the game thousands of times, package it, ship it to all the different stores that will be selling it in different countries etc... So for the game to be in the shops by October, it would already have to be finished.

Now... if the game was indeed finished and there was an actual release date... don't you think it would be announced on the site? And on different gamer sites, some of which have been following RnR progress for a long time and awaiting its release as eagerly as us?

The fact that there is no mention whatsoever of an actual and definitive release date, or even an official statement that the game is, in fact, finished, means that the game isn't finished at all and that it definitely won't be released in October, or even in 2008.

Personally I never believed for a second that the game would be released this year so I'm not disappointed, but I can imagine the disappointment most people here are going to feel come October, or whenever someone bothers to inform the fans that the release of the game will once again be delayed.
We don't get official development updates because developer are in holidays and that is another reason why the release moved to October, I think so... :/
Old 08-11-2008, 05:27 PM
Approved Member

and how long they are in holidays ?
Old 08-12-2008, 02:35 AM
Approved Member

Until about now I would say.

obsolum, I believe you are right. But I don't want to. I mean, did they go on vacation with the game finished, but didn't announce it to the world and their distributors? And when they come back, they immediately say, 'Oh, by the way, here is the game' ? I don't think so.