Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Questions and solutions

Old 02-09-2013, 04:04 PM
Approved Member

Default Bug with Artiris egg in The Legend on Steam

I didn't have this problem playing Normal Warrior or Normal Paladin but playing Normal Mage, I can't pass or fight the Royal Snake guarding the narrow path to Artridis egg. I replayed the quest going directly to the egg, killing all the enemies in the cave first, killing all the Griffins on the surface, stealing all the eggs on the surface, and combinations of all the above.

I thought I made a mistake somewhere, but then searched the forum and saw the other posts about problems with the Steam version. That doesn't mean it's only the Steam version at fault or even that it isn't my install that went bad.

I went through all 3 Easies and Normals in Armored Princess with no problems and I'll continue my current The Legend Normal Mage at least until the next snafu.

My question: Anyone have the same problem?
My current answer: Check the forum at the first sign of odd behaviour in the game, not in me!
Old 04-16-2013, 11:26 PM
Approved Member

Default Similar impasses

I found 2 more similar problems, the latest as a Hard Warrior in Kordar. At least the blocked paths are only to small areas. I'm just ignoring them now and enjoying the rest of the game.