Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Questions and solutions

Old 03-29-2010, 06:23 AM
Registered Member

Default Long loading times issue...

Hi there.

I am waiting too much (app. 30 seconds to 2 minutes) when loading adventure map (after the battle or travelling another map). Is there any way to decrease that long loading time? The game is very beautiful but waiting too much is very annoying. I don't want to get in a battle because of it. Thanks very much.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:31 PM
Registered Member

I am having this problem as well. Turning off NAV Auto-Protect seems to help, but hasn't eliminated the problem. I'm running Windows 7 Professional 64-bit on a machine with 8 gigs of RAM. Other than this frustrating issue, the game seems to be running fairly well.

Any suggestions that anyone might have would be most appreciated.
Old 09-19-2010, 07:59 PM
Registered Member

Talking slow load times

slow load times are caused from sevral different reasons, you could have 1 or more of these problems.
slow hard drive, being older or lots of fragmentation.
slow or old cpu
* main reason* low ram, to many backround programs, such as virus protection, and othe programs. in right corner of task bar, how may icon you have, 3 or 4 depending on if you have virus protection, any more are add ons that your computer doesnt need to start. all you need at start up is,.. virus protection, internet, and sound, everything else is using up RAM..that your program needs to run in. a good way to remove these is to goto RUN and type in: msconfig and goto tab startup. diable all but virus protection, sound, and windows. all other can be disabled without doing anything to your computer, also widows will load so much faster
my computer takes about5 sec to load game and 2 to 3 seconds to load zones.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:39 AM
Registered Member

Default AMD 7670M issues

Hey Folks,

Just thought I'd pass this on... I too was having ridiculous loading times and not having too much on the web to assist in the matter.

On my samsung laptop, I have switchable graphics ability which allows me to select what type of performance i wish to use (graphically wise) with each program that i run.

I was using High performance which utilises the AMD HD 7670M card in my system and the game was choppy and loading times unacceptable, even when all settings on lowest.

Interestingly enough when I set it to power saving and brought into play the on board Intel HD 4000 graphics chip, the game runs unbelievably fast even when all settings are set on highest.

I hope this helps a few of you out there, yet it seems very clear there is an issue with AMD range of cards or drivers with this game. On that note what would be the best way to address this issue, in order for the potential to have a patch or updated driver for the future?

Cheers all