Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Questions and solutions

Old 07-25-2010, 03:38 PM
Registered Member

Default Stuck with a turtle, Karrakh, and Magic Valley

After speaking with the ork shaman and having the big-ass turtle have his/her magic crystal back, my character is transferred few steps towards West: right in the middle of hills! At this point I should get my crystals as reward, alas! I cannot retrieve them because I am immobile in the middle of stonewall. Any suggestions? I tried to google for a map-switching cheat or similar tweak, but came up empty-handed. At this point, I cant complete the quest the way I would like to.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:25 PM
Approved Member

what you need to do is approach the orc from the right side of the path and you must wait a little bit after the whole thing before you move. You will notice that immediately after this whole scene takes place, the movement arrow will be red for a few seconds afterwards. When the arrow returns to its normal color, you can then move. If you move before then, you will be thrown into the trees or mountains.
Old 07-30-2010, 03:09 PM
Registered Member

Default Thank you

That really did the trick, thank you. I was too anxious to get my dirty hands on those blue little miracles. Thank you 1001 times!
Old 11-08-2012, 03:19 AM
Approved Member

Default Yeah!

Over two years later, and it helped somebody else-- me! Thanks, all!