Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > IL-2 Movies

IL-2 Movies All fan movies are presented in here

Old 05-06-2013, 11:14 PM
Approved Member

Default Stuntman's Shturmovik Studios

Hello guys! I'm a pilot from the international squadron European Air Force (EAF). I fly together and against 80+ other people in large scale campaigns, involving many different nationalities and squadrons.

My videos are short films, gameplay, online campaigns and historical dramas. Whether it has a storyline or not, I enjoy making both artistic and action packed videos with an extra, personal touch.

All comments are welcome! All are in 1080p and make sure to enjoy them in fullscreen!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCv11KUCTp_SB7J-VXFV9peQ

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL97FBB2BD486C6E9A

Special videos
Videos outside the SEOW system or important to me personally. Includes short films and historical dramas.

*NEW!*

Quote:
A dramatic short film happening in the moment. A historical drama based on the true and forgotten air war over the Balkans in 1944. Real humans control the aircraft in this movie. This story is from a historical computer generated campaign in the flight simulator IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946. The movie was specifically made to show how a real ingame mission can become a moving and dramatic story on its own. Nothing is added: all footage are real mission gameplay. I hope this short film can be proof that the best stories, are the real ones happening in the moment.

We follow "The Balkan Air Force" on a dangerous mission to attack a German convoy in the Adriatic Sea. It is a large air force of many types of aircraft and different nationalities, fighting for the same cause: They fight to liberate the Balkans from Nazi occupation.

While the Allies prepare for D-day, the forgotten war in the Balkans continues to rage on with constant and unforgiving ferocity. The Partisans face a desperate fight to liberate their homelands, as the German grip on the Balkans seems as unbreakable as ever.

Quote:
"This is no war of chieftains or of princes, of dynasties or national ambition; it is a war of peoples and of causes. There are vast numbers, not only in this Island but in every land, who will render faithful service in this war, but whose names will never be known, whose deeds will never be recorded.

This is a War of the Unknown Warriors; but let all strive without failing in faith or in duty, and the dark curse of Hitler will be lifted from our age."
- Sir Winston Churchill.

I'm very thankful for any likes / thumbs up on YouTube, as this project took many months of painstaking work.

Thank you very much and enjoy!
*NEW!*

Quote:
This short film is a tribute to 51° Stormo of the Italian Air Force, which celebrated its 75th anniversary on 4th October 2014, at the IAF base, in Istrana.
It comprises footage taken from an historical computer generated campaign flown by the virtual 51°, in the virtual skies of 1944 over the Balkans.

The virtual squadron of 51°, are part of the European Air Force, which participated in the celebration on that day. Their members, having established a "flight sim corner" in one of the air force hangars, offered virtual flying introductions to the visiting public. This video (in Italian), was presented on a large monitor, to those visitors.

After the anniversary, a copy of the video was presented by the virtual 51° Stormo Commander, to the real 51° Commander at the base.

In reality, ICAF (Italian Co-Belligerent Air Force), fighting alongside the Allies (as part of the Balkans Air Force) in 1944, took part in assisting various partisan, Albanian and Greek resistance groups in liberating the Balkan countries from German occupation.

If you enjoy the movie, liking the video is a great support to me and very much appreciated.

Thank you and enjoy the film!
*NEW!*

Quote:
"...As I saw this helpless, straggling bomber spiral down towards earth, its fate doomed, I was struck by the horror I was watching. I could not stop thinking about those real men who would have been trapped inside, never to see their loved ones again..."

Even in a flight sim, the resemblance to reality can make me quite emotional: the joy to successfully avenge the destruction the bomber brought upon innocent people, mixed with the agonizing thought of those ordinary men no different to me, being trapped alive in a burning cage, plunging down towards their inevitable death.

Caused by my actions.
SEOW (Scorched Earth Online War) videos
Videos recorded in online dynamic campaigns with 80+ human pilots!

Videos are listed historically from 1939 to 1945
Latest released campaign: Stalingrad 1942 SEOW.

Crete 1941 SEOW

*RECOMMENDED!*
IL-2 1946 - EAF - Crete 1941 SEOW - Calm before the storm

IL-2 1946 - EAF - Crete 1941 SEOW - The Invasion

IL-2 1946 Crete 1941 SEOW - Bombers on the Deck - EAF

*RECOMMENDED!*Stalingrad 1942 SEOW

*RECOMMENDED!*
1942 SEOW - "The end of the beginning" - IL-2 raid on German airfield

Shturmoviks over Stalingrad 1942 - Incoming Bandits!

*RECOMMENDED!*
IL-2 Stalingrad 1942 - "The Black Death"

IL-2 Stalingrad 1942 SEOW - IL-2 Shturmoviks in Close Air Support

IL-2 Stalingrad 1942 SEOW - IL-2 raid going from bad to worse

Stalingrad 1942 SEOW - "The Big Push" - IL-2 air raid on an Axis supply centre

Stalingrad 1942 SEOW - Shturmoviks attacking isolated Axis tanks

Stalingrad 1942 SEOW - Shturmoviks defending the southern control point

*RECOMMENDED!*
Stalingrad SEOW - For the motherland

Italy 1943 SEOW (internal EAF331 campaign)

Sturmovik - Italy 1943 SEOW - Allied Aircraft - European Air Force

Normandy 1944 SEOW

Sturmovik: 1946 - EAF - Normandy 1944 SEOW - Mission 15 - Hawker Typhoon

Sturmovik: 1946 - EAF - Normandy 1944 SEOW - Mission 16 - de Havilland Mosquito

Sturmovik: 1946 - The human in us

Marianas 1944 SEOW

Sturmovik: 1946 European Air Force - Thunderbolt Emergency Landing in the Pacific

Enjoy!

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 05-14-2015 at 04:52 PM.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:50 PM
Approved Member

The final video is out. I put my heart and a lot of passion into this. My personal best. I hope you enjoy it.

Quote:
23rd November 1942. The last hours of Operation Uranus lies ahead.
It is the second last mission of the campaign.

The USSR is on the brink of victory over the Axis - but one town will decide the fate of the entire campaign. The stakes could not be higher. Our finest hour is ahead.

I have been given a very special mission. If I fail, all our struggles would have been in vain.

In the name of the motherland! I will not let you down.

"Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it"
Old 06-25-2013, 04:12 PM
Approved Member

Great videos Stunt!!!!
Keep them going!!!!

Bombing smurfs since a long time ago...
Old 02-01-2015, 07:39 AM
Approved Member

Default My latest movie

Hello!

I haven't released an IL-2 movie for a long time. But now I'm back and have many videos planned for all of you to enjoy! More are coming, but here is my first flight sim release in almost a year!

Quote:
This short film is a tribute to 51° Stormo of the Italian Air Force, which celebrated its 75th anniversary on 4th October 2014, at the IAF base, in Istrana.
It comprises footage taken from an historical computer generated campaign flown by the virtual 51°, in the virtual skies of 1944 over the Balkans.

The virtual squadron of 51°, are part of the European Air Force, which participated in the celebration on that day. Their members, having established a "flight sim corner" in one of the air force hangars, offered virtual flying introductions to the visiting public. This video (in Italian), was presented on a large monitor, to those visitors.

After the anniversary, a copy of the video was presented by the virtual 51° Stormo Commander, to the real 51° Commander at the base.

In reality, ICAF (Italian Co-Belligerent Air Force), fighting alongside the Allies (as part of the Balkans Air Force) in 1944, took part in assisting various partisan, Albanian and Greek resistance groups in liberating the Balkan countries from German occupation.

If you enjoy the movie, liking the video would be very much appreciated and is a great support to me.

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 05-14-2015 at 04:41 PM.
Old 02-03-2015, 12:53 PM
Approved Member

Special videos
Videos outside the SEOW system or important to me personally. Includes short films and historical dramas.

*NEW!*
Quote:

If you enjoy the movie, liking the video is a great support to me and very much appreciated.

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 05-14-2015 at 04:41 PM.
Old 02-04-2015, 10:01 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
"...As I saw this helpless, straggling bomber spiral down towards earth, its fate doomed, I was struck by the horror I was watching. I could not stop thinking about those real men who would have been trapped inside, never to see their loved ones again..."

Even in a flight sim, the resemblance to reality can make me quite emotional: the joy to successfully avenge the destruction the bomber brought upon innocent people, mixed with the agonizing thought of those ordinary men no different to me, being trapped alive in a burning cage, plunging down towards their inevitable death.

Caused by my actions.

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 05-14-2015 at 04:42 PM.
Old 02-05-2015, 12:58 PM
Approved Member

If nothing goes wrong, my biggest machinima production to date will be released tonight. It is the next chapter about the unknown air war over the Balkans in 1944. Featuring human pilots in a dangerous attack on a German convoy in the Adriatic Sea.

Old 02-12-2015, 06:34 PM
Approved Member

*NEW!*
Quote:
"This is no war of chieftains or of princes, of dynasties or national ambition; it is a war of peoples and of causes. There are vast numbers, not only in this Island but in every land, who will render faithful service in this war, but whose names will never be known, whose deeds will never be recorded.

This is a War of the Unknown Warriors; but let all strive without failing in faith or in duty, and the dark curse of Hitler will be lifted from our age."
- Sir Winston Churchill.

I'm very thankful for any likes / thumbs up on YouTube, as this project took many months of painstaking work.

Thank you very much and enjoy!

Old 05-01-2015, 10:50 AM
Approved Member

This video is from my second experience on SOW (Storm of War) - a full 75 player event.
An event that has now has become a regular every Thursday.
SOW website: http://www.stormofwar.org/

A crazy fight - EAF Hurricanes versus human bombers and 109's above us and with both altitude and energy advantage, but we gave them our best!
Quote:
29th January 2015, EAF participates in an organized 75 player event on Storm of War: http://www.stormofwar.org/

3 hours of patrolling, intercepting and dogfighting on the Storm of War server, mixed down to 10 minutes. Massive 75 player events every Thursday from 19.30 UTC/GMT.

Join the EAF today! http://europeanaf.net
...and experience real immersion with our international flight simming' community!

Enjoy!

Old 05-06-2015, 09:33 PM
Approved Member

A lot of good stuff on that youtube channel. Nice work. Well done.
War-Birds: I too have the passion.