Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > Planet Alcatraz

Planet Alcatraz 3D role playing game with isometric projection.

Old 10-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Registered Member

Hmmm its so so, the voice overs are terrible though especially for the main character you play and this ruins it a little.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Approved Member

It's a mixed bag,some will hate it.

I like it,sure it has crappy voice acting(didn't expect anything else),grammar issues and they censored it from the russian version(like racism etc).
But it's still a nice game. I can't really explain,but I feel the need to explore more and see where the story goes. The variety of weapons is great,the gfx are still ok considering it's a 2-3 year old game and the music is good.

The game gets better(IMO) once you get past the beginning and that could be a problem for some,but stick with it and see for yourselves.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:46 PM
Approved Member

thanks for your answers guys. how good is the sandbox features? how much we can move and explore freely,getting side missions and more....??
Old 10-12-2009, 07:05 AM
Registered Member

Not to bad,so far im still early in the game but have accepted and completed a a good amount of different main missions and side missions this then opens up other areas on the map.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Approved Member

thanks for the reply.good to see the game is not linear. about bad voices..they are not surprising

Last edited by persoiranian; 10-13-2009 at 12:40 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:16 PM
Approved Member

love the dialogues in this. it's extremely messed up, but it fits perfectly. I have no idea how open the game is though, how many different ways there are to go through it. for my guy, I guess I kind of didn't go in with a real plan for my characters. I get into trouble a lot. like there are a bunch of missions where there really aren't any options for me to talk my way through and I'll have to fight 5-6 guys which pretty much always leads to me dying because he isn't really that good at fighting either hehe. I'm only up to the first "big" town though. after the prison place.

really enjoying it. but I have to trial and error a lot. the game autosaves on every single new character dialogue though, so dying a ton isn't a big problem. and a bunch of dialogue options do lead directly to the game over screen. hehe.

edit: I think the voices are fine. they are bad, but at the same time the game is completely crazy, the dialogue is insane. so it fits fine. it's just a crazy game

"I like it,sure it has crappy voice acting(didn't expect anything else),grammar issues and they censored it from the russian version(like racism etc)."

hehe. oh man, I have thought I've detected a hint of racism in some places though.

Last edited by Divebomb; 10-16-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:35 PM
Approved Member

Oh my God, I never laughed so much playing a game! This is comedic gold! It's like playing Fallout with Hugh Grant as the lead character! XD
Old 11-02-2009, 06:27 PM
Approved Member

Haha. Exactly. Where are you, what are you doing in the game now?
Old 11-09-2009, 03:36 PM
Approved Member

This is such a great game and the miss translations and sketchy voices make it what it is mad propz to 1C on this !!

Last edited by Shega; 11-09-2009 at 04:33 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:54 AM
Registered Member

Hi all

pls help me, i get a critically wounded in game & don't know how to cure. The only doctor at hospitai in north city does'nt have talk icon, so i can't get him cure me. pls help.

Sorry for my english