Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 12-21-2009, 09:05 PM
Approved Member

Default Start over?

Today i played this game for the first time, i made a warrior on normal but i having some trouble making progress...
I'm lvl 5 now and i think i lose way too much units in a single battle (at least 2 in a weak battle), i even ran out of archers from the castle at the beginning...

What should i do? Start over?
Old 12-21-2009, 09:26 PM
Approved Member

first thing, always explore the land and get what u can get without a fight. I havent played legend for long si dont remind it quite well. Do u have a rage box? u should have it already and it helps much

Last edited by Elwin; 12-21-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
first thing, always explore the land and get what u can get without a fight. I havent played legend for long si dont remind it quite well. Do u have a rage box? u should have it already and it helps much
No i dont have one yet...
I've decided to start over, made a new warrior but now i want to do it right.
I know the monster a bit better now...
What's are the good things to go for in the talent tree for a warrior? And what to chose when you level up? I went for the leadership all the time...
Old 12-21-2009, 09:56 PM
Approved Member

You should do first part of main quest as first to get ragebox. Should be lvl3 when you got this if u do this properly.Its main warior weapon. About choosing .. there is no one good way, some tend to go ld only some states that ld on early beging is pointles since its giving low ld and your stats per level wil be always +1. So stats now and ld later.
But its up to you ..
Skills well rage increase, exp for rage spirits and anger will be the first to get i bet.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
You should do first part of main quest as first to get ragebox. Should be lvl3 when you got this if u do this properly.Its main warior weapon. About choosing .. there is no one good way, some tend to go ld only some states that ld on early beging is pointles since its giving low ld and your stats per level wil be always +1. So stats now and ld later.
But its up to you ..
Skills well rage increase, exp for rage spirits and anger will be the first to get i bet.
thx for the quick help ^^
hope i dont screw up now, cuz i rly like this game

ill post how it went

ow one more question: are there any talents i have to pick from the other 2 talenttrees?

Last edited by Shinji; 12-21-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:07 PM
Approved Member

of course you do. especialy magic one, you will not have much magic runes as a warrior but getting magic to learn spells is a must be. You can skip chaos magic but distortion and order help a lot.Oh and do not learn every spell you get, you wil not have enough crystals for that

Last edited by Elwin; 12-21-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 07:54 AM
Approved Member

N what about those starter items... do i rly have to get 2 off the best at the starting place?
Old 12-22-2009, 08:07 AM
Approved Member

NO you dont. It helps but its not realy neeeded.
Old 12-22-2009, 06:26 PM
Approved Member

My new warrior is level 5 now n i have 48000 gold, 32 mana, 52 rage and 1134 LD
my setup is:
10 bowmen
10 priests
3 archmages
8 bears
8 griffons

my only learned spell is lvl1 battlecry

the problem is now that i realy have a hard time killing big troops (like 48 spiders)
should i learn the healspell? or is it a waste?
or are there any other spells i should have at this level?
Old 12-22-2009, 06:33 PM
Approved Member

48 spiders i wouldnt call a big stack at all .. healspell is ok.Well for warior you dont need damaging spells but support and crowd control spells.
army composition isnt bad. I think one of the best unit avaialbe on begining are royal snakes they are awesome. U can find them in snake cave in arlania or at one of frog castles at swamp. Rember this game is much about exploring and tricking an enemy. If u have problem with enemy u can always try to fool him and get to the area you want ;p berserk fighting everything at start wil mostly lead to lose in the end. Unless you are very skilled player of course ;p