Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Warrior, Paladin, Mage

Warrior, Paladin, Mage Different classes in King's Bounty

View Poll Results: What is your favourite class?
Warrior 16 25.81%
Paladin 19 30.65%
Mage 27 43.55%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2009, 01:43 PM
Approved Member

Default Your favourite class?

Now that we've played the game to death, what is your favourite class?

I would have to choose the paladin. I remember considering the paladin class as inferior, thinking it was like wanting to have your cake and eat it, trying to be good at using rage and magic, but excelling at neither. I have since changed my mind, mostly because of the following:

- resurrection
- he really achieves a good balance between might and magic, he is not forced to fill his artifact slots with, say, mana and intellect raising items like the mage whose higher magic skill would become near useless otherwise.
- the paladin skill tree may be the worst, but in all my games as paladin the profusion of mind runes has made reaching all of the best skills from other trees a breeze (not least because of runic stone), something that cannot be said with ease for the other two classes.

The mage might be very fun to use because of double spell casting, but I still think the paladin is overall better rounded.