Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-29-2009, 05:32 PM
Approved Member

Angry Question

Why is it if you are the host of the match and request that certain planes not to be used, Why do people have to complain and make the whole room leave?
Old 09-29-2009, 05:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankyBulletcup View Post
Why is it if you are the host of the match and request that certain planes not to be used, Why do people have to complain and make the whole room leave?
Its their choice. To be honest, if its in the game, they should be able to use it. We all paid for the game so we should all be entitled to use all of the features.

What planes are you talking about?
Old 09-29-2009, 05:40 PM
Approved Member

I-16 and the I-153
Old 09-29-2009, 05:44 PM
Approved Member

You playing on arcade? or realistic? They are dominant on arcade, but very easy kills for my BF-109 on realistic.

Just dont turn with them. Come from far at an angle, let loose a burst...they fall like a flaming heap of wood. Doesnt take much for them to explode. Especially if your using the 109.

But come on...telling people they cant use one? Im surprised your surprised when people leave the room.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:47 PM
Approved Member

Half the time I told them I just want to do one battle with only Spit MKII and the Emile 109 then they could pick whatever they wanted.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:48 PM
Approved Member

I agree with the OP. I for one don't like jets in my room (although I noticed not a lot of people know how to use them), so every now and then I request them not to use it. My room, my rules. I recon you should be able to fly something else then just jets, especially in a WWII flight sim. Some leave, some change.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:52 PM
Approved Member

Its fine that you are afraid of facing certain foes...just dont complain when half the room leaves.

Everyone knows I cant stand the IL-2 in this game,but I dont quit or ask someone not to use it.

I see it as a challenge and it only makes me better.

If your afraid of getting beaten by the jet, then go unlock one for yourself.

Asking people not to use planes simply because they are good is very childish.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:56 PM
Approved Member

when you say "certain" planes cant be used..... what would you be reffering to?

if it was jets then i'd understand and say fair play (even though i never use them because i despise them). If its anything else....then maybe i can understand players complaining.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmanB182 View Post

If your afraid of getting beaten by the jet, then go unlock one for yourself.

Asking people not to use planes simply because they are good is very childish.
I think everyone has it unlocked within 5 mins, so that wont be the point. I also dont like jets, simple because they are not fun.
They are not fun as opponent because all they do is fly away, if they turn, they are no challenge (no fun there either).
Having them in your team --> if the know how to fly it, you have a dogfighter, and thus a teammember 'less'. Putting all the other teammembets in a outnumberd disadvantage. If they dont know how to fly it, they get killed every minute, and you lose before the game even started.

I dont think they are good, I think I have been shot down only 1 or 2 times by a jet, and killed more then 20. It is just not fun (MY OPINION not fact)

And if im afraid to get beaten by something... why would I get it myself? that doesnt make it more fun, they are boring to fly
Old 09-29-2009, 06:05 PM
Approved Member

if anyone wants to fly jets in any of my games....the game doesnt launch they can fly jets in their own game by all means, but they are not messing around with mine.

i've said in other posts....if i want to fly jets then i'll play over-g fighters.